Roommate Agreement (Piper and Rain)

As I entered the house (I was renting a room while in college), I dropped my bag in my room.   I was so ready to fall into my bed and go to sleep. After all, I was certain my test scores were going to come back pretty well.

"Rain, is that you?" I heard my roommate call.

I inwardly groaned as I popped my head out of my room. "Yeah?  Who else would I be?  The boogie man?"

Piper crossed her arms.  She was a little shorter than me, as well as my opposite despite us both being twenty-one.  Being more of a girly girl, she had the longest straight brown hair that reached her waist.  She was wearing a floral pink crop top with puffy sleeves, revealing two inches of her stomach.  Her shorts were a very pale blue.  Thanks to her brown skin, her outfit popped.

Meanwhile, I had black hair with red strips pulled back in a messy bun.  I had a black and red long sleeve shirt with a loose black T over it.  My acid washed black jeens were secured with a belt.  I had black platforms and a spiked choker and my face and ears covered in piercings.

I paused upon noting that she was holding onto one of my sketching notebooks.  I knitted my eyebrows together.  Why did she have that?  And by the expression on her face, something was terribly wrong.

"What are you doing with that?" I inquired slowly.

She handed it to me.  "You left it on the kitchen counter."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that.  I'll try to keep my stuff in my space," I promised.

"Rain..." She began slowly.

I raised my brow. "Pipes?  Something wrong?"

My roommate held up a paper.  My heart sank, crashing into my stomach.  It was an answer key to my science test.  I wasn't doing well with this module and I needed to keep grades up or else I would lose my scholarships.  And I couldn't lose them.  I would have to drop out of college and I wasn't about to do that.

"Piper, I..."

"It fell out of your notebook when I picked it up...  Rain, why would you do this? You're smart!"

"I know!  I was desperate!  This isn't something I wanted to do!  I promise this was the only time I cheated."

She sighed. "Listen, I'm not going to tell on you.  What you do with your school is up to you.  Plus, I get it.  I really do, but this isn't right."

"I know..." I whispered as my eyes sunk to the ground.

"Rain," Piper began slowly.  "If you cheated in highschool, what would your parents do?"

I didn't have to think to know.  "Oh, I definitely would have ended up over my mother's lap and a spoon on my ass... You?"

"My Dad would have beaten my ass with a belt," she agreed.

Taking that knowledge in, I began to undo my belt and handed it to her.  "Listen, I feel guilty.  I really do, but perhaps I need a reminder to keep myself in check."

She paused for a moment before nodding with approval. "Perhaps we should set up some rules later to keep us both in check."

I nodded.  This was a great idea.  It was our first time away from adult supervision for so long, and being adults ourselves meant we were really bad at it so far.  Most college students were bad at being adults, but maybe if we established punishments, we would be better at it.

I walked over to the couch where I leaned over the arm and propped my butt up so she could have an easy target.  I could hear her fold the belt.  But she seemed hesitant.

"Rain, did your parents spank your bare bottom?"

"No.  My mom always believed that was a violation to force me to undress.  Did you?"

"No.  My father said that children shouldn't be spanked bare.  But we're not children..."

Taking what she said into thought, I unzipped my pants and pulled them down with my underwear.  I was comfortable letting her see my naked ass.  She'd seen it so many times before as I had hers.

"I'm ready when you are, Pipes."

"Ok.  Dad would have given me ten strokes so I'm going to give you fifteen.  Is that ok?"

I nodded.  "Do with me what you think is best."

Without another word, I heard the whoosh of the belt as she swung it.  The strap smacked both my cheeks making me lurched forward. I suppressed a gasp and swallowed.

"One."

Wack!

"...Two..."

Wack! Wack!

"Ah! Three... Four..."

I counted each strike, each number getting harder to say.  My bottom burned as she whipped my butt harder.  She knew how to dish out a licking, since she already had me crying by five licks.  She rained hellfire on my ass with my own belt.

Whack!

"Fifteen!" I yelled out, sobbing in a complete mess.

Piper tossed my belt aside and pulled me into a hug.  She held me tightly.  When I started to calm down, she whispered, "I'm sorry if I hit you too hard. I never spanked someone before..."

I shook my head.  "No.  You gave me what I needed.  Thank you."

Her body relaxed with relief.  We sat on the couch for awhile before we eventually turned on a movie to help me take my mind off my burning behind.  I leaned my head against her shoulder as she tossed a blanket over us.  Even if we weren't cold, it was comforting.