Man Of My Dreams (Part 3 - Kongpob x Arthit)

The annual army open house was a well-received event that took place every single year without fail. It's aim was to attract and educate people who might be keen to pursue a career in the army, be it as a full-timer servicemen or as a corporate staff in one of the many divisions available.

''P'Arthit, you made it.'' Nawat was already waiting for him by the entrance when Arthit steps out the taxi, handing him a 'Special Guest' pass. ''I'll bring you to the Captain.''

''Ah, it's okay, Nawat. I'm okay with walking around by myself first if Kongpob's busy. I'm sure he's got a lot to do.''

''Er, I can't do that, P'.'' Nawat steers Arthit towards the side entrance where only special guests were permitted entry. ''The Captain gave me very specific instructions to pick you up at the gate and bring you to him first.''

''I'll have a word with your Captain about troubling other people.''

''I think you're the only person who can actually do that, P'.'' Nawat laughs, very much impressed with how bold Arthit was. He had recently been promoted to Kongpob's division, so Arthit's on familiar terms with him since they liaised quite a fair bit while working on the collaboration project last year. ''This way please, P'Arthit. The main area is very crowded at this moment, so we'll use the other staircase at the next block.''

Nawat leads him down a path away from the main crowd and up a flight of stairs to the second floor where Kongpob's office had been relocated to. The lieutenant knocks on the door once and after being granted permission to enter, he opens the door and steps aside to allow Arthit entry first.

No matter how many times Arthit has been lucky enough to be treated to the (very) rewarding sight of Kongpob in full uniform, he finds that he never really gets used to it. Kongpob had flat out told Arthit once that the older male had a uniform kink and Arthit hadn't even protested. In fact, he's more than willing to accept that yes, he truly does. 

Kongpob dismisses Nawat and the lieutenant steps outside to wait by the closed door just in case Kongpob might have further instructions for him.

''There really wasn't a need to send your lieutenant to fetch me, you know.''

''I know. But I also know how overwhelmed you get in loud and crowded spaces.'' Kongpob interjects in return, rising up from his seat and walking around the table. 

Nearly a year together and Arthit's heart still flutters at the small things that Kongpob notices about him. Still, it's providing to be really difficult to focus on the words coming out of his boyfriend's mouth when Kongpob looks that good in full uniform with his recently trimmed hair gelled to keep the loose strands in place. 

''You really have a thing for me in uniform, huh?''

''Don't ask questions that you already know the answer to.'' Arthit mutters, allowing Kongpob to playfully back him up against the desk until he's perched against the edge. He peers up at Kongpob, cursing himself for being weak against that devilish handsome smile. ''What?''

''Hm, just disappointed over the fact that I don't really have the luxury of time to bend you over my new desk right now.''

Arthit's face heats up at the implication of Kongpob's words and though it sounds very, very, very tempting, he also doesn't want to risk being caught for public indecency. 

''Don't say things that you can't follow through. And Nawat's right outside, so don't get any funny ideas.'' Arthit makes sure to warn the other, knowing that his boyfriend had the tendency of getting what he wants once he's committed to it. ''You've got a speech to give in fifteen minutes.''

''Pity.'' Kongpob murmurs, leaning in even closer as he braces his palms against the edge of the desk, trapping Arthit between his arms. ''There's a lot of things I could do to you in fifteen minutes.''