Happy Valentine's!🌸

Note: I forgot to mention that since these are oneshots, the timeline might jump and it'll vary according to the oneshot 😊

Aim's and Tew's eyes were glued to the laptop screen when Kongpob joined them in study hall, face scrunched up in utmost concentration.

"What's with the serious faces?"

"Aim's trying to pick out a Valentine's gift for May. I think his hair's about to drop off from all the unnecessary stress he's putting on himself."

Aim heaved a self-suffering sigh, "Tew, you'll understand once you have someone special. Kong, what about you? Have you thought about what you're going to do?"

Kongpob wanted his first Valentine with Arthit to be perfect. He had first started planning in late December of the things they could do together, so all he had to do now was buy a gift. Besides, Kongpob liked the idea of bringing his boyfriend out on a cliche date.

Which was why he had purchased tickets to the theme park. It was practically the go-to place for newly dating couples. Kongpob had started saving some of his allowance ever since November, even helping out in some odd jobs whenever he happened to be home during the weekends.

He wouldn't settle for anything less than perfect.

x.x.x

Being tasked to run ten rounds around the stadium for Physical Education class under the burning heat was definitely a punishment.

"This is all your fault, Ai'Bright! Of all the times you had to shit! We were late thanks to you!"

"What?! It's not my fault it felt like my shit was going to come out of my ass any second!"

Toota shot his friend a dirty look, "Suck your shit back in next time!"

Arthit and Prem quickened their pace, leaving their bickering friends behind. Knot was all the way up front already, clearly the fittest amongst them.

"So...have you thought about what to get for Kongpob for Valentine's Day?"

"No, not really." Arthit was already starting to perspire like crazy, using his hand to shield his eyes from the glare of the sun. "What about you?"

"Wad wants to go to the photography exhibition. I'm still thinking of what to get for him though. Flowers...maybe?"

"Aw, you're so cute, Ai'Prem." Arthit reached over to pinch his friend's cheek.

"Ugh, get away from me. Your fingers are all sweaty!"

They continued running in comfortable silence for the next few minutes, too exhausted to talk, when they were interrupted by a loud, dramatic wail from behind. Both of them turned around to find that Bright had flopped down on the tracks, lying down on his back in a spread-eagled position.

"I don't want to run anymore! Go on without me, Toota! Let me just burn under this scorching hot sun until I waste away."

"This crazy bastard-" The students running past them looked on in confusion, most of them laughing when Toota took off his shoe and started smacking Bright with it. "Get up! It's your fault we're being punished!"

x.x.x
At the usual hangout, Kongpob placed the usual orders of iced coffee and pink milk along with the rice dishes before walking over to the table Arthit was seating at.