Chapter Four

——CHAPTER FOURGhost World——

——
CHAPTER FOUR
Ghost World
——

CAITLYN GROANED SOFTLY, attempting to ignore the loud ringing of her cell phone as she snuggled into her pillow.

The incessant ringing of her phone stopped, allowing Caitlyn to become comfortable—her eyes heavy as she started to fall back to sleep.

Until, it was ruined. Again.

"Lynnie! Get your ass up!" Caroline shouted, pounding her fists on the door, before barreling in the room.

Caitlyn grumbled, lazily moving her limbs up, before plopping them back down on the bed—her body feeling too heavy to move.

"Caitlyn! What are you doing? We have to meet Bonnie!" Caroline ripped the covers off of the blonde werewolf, earning an annoyed grunt.

"Caroline." She complained, shoving her face further into the pillow; her voice muffled from cotton material.

Caroline vamp-sped around her sisters room, grabbing random pieces of clothing and throwing them on Caitlyn—knowing either she would have to do it, or Caitlyn would stay in bed all day.

"I tried to be nice and call your phone, but no! You had to ignore that." Caroline complained, running a stressful hand over her face before looking up at Caitlyn, who was staring at her with a bored expression, "Get up! Get ready! Then let's go!"

Caitlyn rolled her eyes, shooting up from the bed, pushing Caroline out of her room, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be ready in 5. Now get out of my room."

Before Caroline could turn back, throwing complaints, the door was slammed in her face.

Caitlyn rubbed her eyes, moving back to her bed, and grabbed her phone—checking for any important messages, besides the million annoyed ones from Caroline.

An unknown number had texted her, causing Caitlyn to stare at it in confusion, before clicking on it.

"Portland would be so much more fun with you by my side, sweetheart."

She scoffed, immediately knowing who had sent the message. One question had swirled in her mind though, how in the hell did he get her number?

——

After Caitlyn was forced out of her sleep by Caroline, they were helping Bonnie hang lanterns on trees.

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna, too?" Caitlyn
asked, as she and Caroline handed lanterns for Bonnie to hang up.