Chapter 10

S-Salar, uthein." She lightly shook his muscled shoulder again but the man was dead asleep. He had his heavy arm around her and wouldn't let her go. She had been trying to wake him up from past five minutes. Like a saver, the blaring sound of his phone echoed in the silent room.
(Wake up)

He shuffled a little and groaned. He pulled her to himself and a gasp escaped her lips. He placed his head in her neck and continued his slumber. Even the ringing couldn't wake him up. Kahin ye mar war to nahi gaye? (Is he dead or something?)

"Salar, agar ap nahi uthe to main-main-"
(If you don't wake up then, I'll -)

"Main kiya?" His hoarse voice interrupted her and sighed. He opened his eyes and the sight blessed his morning. Her milky skin from her neck to her cleavage was visible to him as the shirt she wore was very loose, her lips pink and ripe accompanied with an unconscious pout and her doe brown bright eyes. Mashallah. He was grateful to Allah for blessing him with such a beautiful wife.
(Then what?)

"Chorein mujhe. Sab uth gaye honge ab tak. 9 baj chuke hain." With a grumble, he loosened his grip and she jumped from his arms. He laid on his bed and watched her maneuver around their room. He didn't have a good sleep in years. He doesn't know why. He's always on guard even when he's asleep, his body always stiff but today, he slept like a baby holding her delicate waist. The fact that she smelled so good was an added benefit.
(Leave me. Everyone would be awake by now. It's 9 o'clock.)

Eventually, both of them got ready and went downstairs. Everyone in Sikander villa woke up early in the morning including the kids. When they entered the dining hall, all others were already present.

"Arey, bhai or bhabhi agaye! Falto main tumne keh diya nahi ayenge. Ajayein nashta karlein." Ayesha threw a pointed stare at her brother.
(Oh, the couple is here! Why did you say they wouldn't be present? Come, let's eat breakfast.)

"Ji, ji nashta karein. Apko zaroorat hogi wese bhi." He smirked and Amal frowned in confusion. Nashta to sabke liye hi zaroori hota hai. Amal thought as she sat beside her husband who understood the double meaning of his cousin's words.
(Yes, yes, let's eat. You will need it anyways.)
(Breakfast is important for everyone.)

"Tumhe bada pata hai hamari zarooraton ka, Hamza. Or batao kiya kiya pata hai tumhe?" Salaar raised his perfect eyebrows at him and he started gobbling down his food to not answer. After Amal served him breakfast, they started to eat.
(You know a lot about our needs, Hamza. Tell me, how much more do you know?)

"Amal, zara mere sath valima ki jewelry or kal ke gifts check karlena nashta karke." Amal nodded her head at Maria's words when Salaar grabbed her hand under the table.
(Amal, let's check the jewelry for the valima and the gifts of yesterday after breakfast.)

"Kiya ye kaam baad main nahi hosakta? Mujhe apni biwi abhi apne liye chahye." He whispered to her and she tried to hide her blush from others as best as she could.
(Can't this work be done later? I want my wife to myself right now.)

"Hamare hi valima ki tayyari hai, Salaar. Itna time nahi lagega." He still scowled but didn't say anything.
(It's for the preparation of our own valima, Salaar. It won't take much time.)

The next few hours of Amal were spent with the ladies while Salaar sulked in a corner. With an aggravated sigh one last time, he stood up. Finding his wife in his mother's room with countless jewelry and gift packets spread around, he ignored everything and grabbed her hand, making her stand up.

"Salaar, kiya hua? Kahan jarahe ho?" His mother asked in a concerned manner. Amal was surprised with his behaviour. He gripped her hand tighter and replied.
(Salaar, what happened? Where are you going?)

"Kuch nahi hua. Apni biwi lene aya hon." Amal gaped at him as he shamelessly brought her out of that room and into theirs. Closing the door, he trapped her between him and the door.
(Nothing. I came to take my wife with me.)

"Salaar! Kitne besharam hain ap. Maine kaha tha ke itna time n-"
(You're so shameless! I told you it wouldn't take-)

"It's been three hours, Amal. Or tum abhi bhi keh rahi ho zyada time nahi lagega?" Amal took a deep breath and shook her head at her obsessive husband.
(And you're still saying it won't take much time?)

"Acha, theek hai. Hogaya zyada time. I'm sorry, is that okay now?" She said softly as he wrapped his arm around her waist, making their bodies clash against each other.
(Okay, fine. I took a log of time.)

"Ek sorry se kaam nahi chalega." With a husky voice, he trained his eyes on her lips as she made a confused face.
(A sorry wouldn't be cut out.)

"To kiya main ek page per 100 times sorry likh kar don?" She said sarcastically and he chuckled.
(So, should I write sorry hundred times on a paper?)

"Nah. I know something better." His gray hues were dark as he stared into her eyes.

"Kiya?" The wind carried her soft whisper and brought back his deep one.
(What?)

"Kiss me until I stop you." All the air left her lungs at his words. He traced her bottom lip with his thumb and her body trembled in his hold. Her reactions told him how innocent and pure she was. She was confused as to what she was feeling. Her stomach felt weird.

"S-Salaar?"

"Ji, Salar ki jaan."
(Yes, my life.)

"My stomach f-feels weird." He looked back up into her eyes with worry from his lust.

"Kiya hua? Dard horaha hai kiya?"
(What happened? Do you feel pain?)

"N-nahi, bas ajeeb sa horaha hai. Ap thora peeche hon." A laugh almost escaped him as he closed his eyes and kissed her forehead lovingly.
(No, it just feels weird. Back up a little from me.)

"I love you. So much." Unintentionally, the words left his lips before he could stop himself. Ye ek din main kitne heart attacks denge? Amal thought as she stilled once again but her reply was something he didn't expect.
(How many heart attacks will he give me in one day?)

"I-I will love you too." She gazed at him shyly as he wrapped his hand around her neck and slammed his lips on hers. A whimper left her lips at his harsh kiss. Amal didn't know what to do so she just took what he gave.

"Kiss me back." He rumbled between their kiss and got back to ravishing her soft lips. It felt even better than he had imagined. Her mouth was warm and she tasted so sweet. He groaned when she followed what he did and licked his bottom lip and sucked it just as roughly. Her hands, wrapped around the front of his shirt, tapped him to stop as her breath was running out.

He saw her red face and swollen red lips greeting his eyes while her own were hazy with pleasure but he doubt that she knew. Her legs were clenched tightly together and Salaar knew what she felt at the moment. Without stopping, he started kissing the soft skin on her neck and reaching just little back where her shoulder and neck met, he sucked and she let out a loud moan which surprised her. Her breathing picked up as he kept sucking her sensitive spot. A whimper left her and she wrapped her hand tightly in his dark hair.

"S-Salaar, r-rukein." Another moan left her lips opposing her words.
(Stop.)

"I don't think I can stop now."
************

How did you like this scene? It's the first time I've written something like this. Please, do give me suggestions in how to make these scenes more to your taste. Comment, vote and share❤️