Chapter 6

"Noor! Utho jaldi." Ami shook me and I grumbled in protest before wrapping myself in the blanket fully.

"Uff Allah, ye larki! Agar tum Waleed ke neeche aane se pehle nahi uthi na to phi....." I didn't hear the further words as my eyes widened. Shit! I got nikkahfied yesterday. My first day as the wife of Waleed Khan. I fumbled myself out of the blankets which was a huge task as I made myself a blanket burrito.

I ran to the bathroom and did my skincare quickly and brushed my teeth.

"Ami! Mere kapre kahan hain?!" I shouted to Ami, worriedly.

"Wo alag se hanged hain tumhari closet main!" She shouted back and I ran to it. I wore

the red churidar wi

th a plain dupatta.

I

put on blush, eyeliner, a little highlighter and a light shade of red. I draped the veil over my straight opened long hairs which were below my hips as I walked out of my room.

I turned the corner to go downstairs when a familiar touch grazed my hand and I was pulled inside a room. A scream escaped me which got muffled by a hand. I heard the locking of the door behind me and opened my eyes to see a ruffled hair Waleed. His green eyes darkened as he assessed me from head to toe. I blushed furiously under him as he trapped me between him and the door.

"You look prepossessing and so f***ing mine." He's gonna corrupt me one day. The veil dropped from my head and my long light brown hair were visible to him for the very first time. His veiny hands inched up and buried them in my silky hair. God, it felt good but the nervousness of being so exposed and so close to a male was oozing out of me.

"W-Waleed." I placed my hands on his hard chest hesitantly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flushed against his muscled body.

"M-mujhe jana h-hai-Ah." A surprised moan left me as he sucked on the junction where my neck and shoulder met. I fisted his black kurta and pushed a little.

"So f***ing sweet." I was paralyzed in his embrace. Lost in his voice. Dizzy on his scent. Aroused by his touch.

"Iss waqt ka maine pehle din se intezar kiya hai, Noor. Don't leave me thirsty." Uncontrollable shivers ran through my overly hot and bothered body and finally, I pushed him hard and he stepped back but didn't remove his hands. What is he doing to me?

"Waleed. R-ruk jayein. A-ami neeche bula r-rahi hain m-ujhe or a-apko bhi. Chalein? Please." Only I knew how hard it was to mumble these words infront of his emerald eyes boring holes into me which made me glue to the spot with their intensity. It felt like he'd never let me go with how he held me.

"Only this time. Sirf abhi jaane de raha hon. You'll be stuck with me after this."

                       *******************

"Ye coffee to lekar jao uski. Or han! Ye toasts bhi." I was flooded with work when I entered the kitchen. Some of the guests from last night stayed over and the kitchen is too busy preparing breakfast for everyone. The maids ran to and fro quickly. Allah ka shukar hai mujhe ye nahi karna padh raha. Mujhe to sirf ek kaam diya hai. Apne shohar ko nashta dein or uske sath nashta karein. Seemed easy enough but hard to deliver when the shohar is THIS overwhelming.

I took his plates over and he was sitting at the head of the table while talking to Abbo. He wore a dark black kurta salwar in which I saw him for the first time as he's always wearing a business suit and working. The sleeves were folded up to his elbows, showcasing his strong, veiny hands and wrist which made it hard for me to look away from him. This man is insanely hot. Staring at him too long feels like a sin. He's impossibly sexy.