Info

Hi, these are some of the changes I made considering the time difference between timelines.

I won't tell you all, but I will tell you guys enough so you get a clearer picture if anyone is confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relationships:

• Shadowpeach hasn't broken up yet as Wukong hadn't attacked Heaven and almost killed Macaque.

• DBK X PIF - Are together as they met in secret before the fight for Heaven where they met in the Canon series happened yet, either

• Spicynoodles - This will be a bit later in the story as Reds patents have met and red has yet to meet Xiaotian.

(Any other relationships you need to know or want info on, just ask in the comments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra facts:

• Mk has the same monkey appearance in this timeline as he did in the LMK timeline of Connor345's World.

* I want Mei to be with Red and Xiaotian in the future but not LMK timeline yet so I was wondering if you think Mei should be Ao Lie's granddaughter so they can be in the same timeline.

(Any extra questions, just ask)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personalities:

• Wukong -  adventurous and still extremely chaotic and will encourage Qi Xioatian to follow in his footsteps when it comes to power and will absolutely teach him how to piss off Heaven. He is also surprisingly weak when it comes to his mate.

• Macaque - an protective father who will try to keep Xiaotian away from all the fights and reprimands Wukong when he tries to take him to them or does something stupid or something he can't easily take back.

• Qi Xiaotian - a cheeky monkey who loves nothing more than exploring, fighting (who could've guessed), and spending time with his dads. He also has a sweet tooth mainly for peaches and will listen if you give him one.

(Extra questions just ask)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE EDITED AGAIN LATER...

(Sorry, I posted this so I could clear the air on any extra questions and facts, and I had a lot of ideas on what to put here, but then they left me and I couldn't think of them so it just left them blank for now.

The first chapter shouldn't take too long. I am trying to do actually keep to some form of schedule with this one.

See you in the first chapter

Remember to ask if you need any more info or have any questions)