Unwelcomed Visit

After Xiaotian had left and LBD and her Puppet had that conversation, a larger flaming blue portal appeared, and the puppet stepped through then disappearing and going to his desired destination.

LBD: "The pieces are finally falling into place, and my destiny will come to be. All I need is patience..."

~

After going through the portal, the puppet came out inside a mountain that was completely covered in golden chains, even more so that Bone Demons prison, but it was to be expected considering the strength of the prisoners it holds. The area was a lot bigger in size and instead of a blue glow it had a golden glow and a small purple glow every now and again, but it was mainly in shady areas or just the occasional cliff edge. The area that seemed to have the most seals was a relatively small area that was connected by a bridge to the rest of it and in the centre of that area was a tall pillar that was wrapped in thick chains with connectors on every side of it. But what was the most interesting about the whole thing was the beings in the stone, they were none other than The Monkey King Sun Wukong and The Six-Eared-Macaque, sealed and immobilised in the stone that made up the mountain.

To the puppet it was honestly hilarious to watch as Sun Wukong struggled to get out and trying so hard to break the stone, and it was also funny how Macaque just looked like he'd given up, he looked defeated and he udually prided himself on winning and outsmarting his opponent, so that made it better for the puppet. He didn't want to say hi just yet though as he wanted to see what they would do, so he just watched from afar sitting on a cliff edge that was just in their blind spot, as the 2 were stuck in the stone really well and it went all the way up their necks with the only other things that were free being the tip of Macaques tail and his right hand, and Wukong's left leg, but his foot was stuck and his left hand was free. Neither could really move their necks much, so the puppets spot was the perfect place to watch.

~

It had been a while since they had been brought down and sealed in the mountain by the Jade Emperor and the Celestial Army, but surprisingly getting put there wasn't what bothered them, it was their cub that they left behind as they had both promised Xiaotian that they wouldn't be too long and that they would be back before his 21st birthday and it seemed they had broken that promise and even then they had no way to know if their cub was okay or not as no one came to see them, so they had no idea what was going on, on the outside. Wukong was still trying to escape and get back to Xiaotian, but Macaque had given up as even with their combined efforts they couldn't even put a dent in the seals, so he resigned himself to his fate as he knew they would be let out eventually he just didn't know when. So all he could do was pray and hope their cub always safe on the mountain.

Wukong: "Come on! How is it easier to get out of a celestial furnace than this!? Also Mihou, why aren't you helping? "