Get away from me!

Xiaotian didn't have time to react as one second he was looking at the puppet and then noticed Red coming out of the treeline so his focused turned to the bull demon, but the next second he felt something in hit him and pierce his stomach, but it felt sharp and painful at first but then it just felt numb and his hearing seemed to almost turn off as static filled his ears. He wasn't sure what hit him, and he didn't really want to find out, but he looked down to see an ice spike in his stomach going straight through him. His eyes widened as he looked at it as it was sort of a dethatched feeling, but he knew he couldn't die because he was immortal but it was still scary to see something going through you like a skewer, but even that didn't last long as he felt his body begin to fall as his kaiju form disappeared and vanished with him falling to the ground with the ice that was in him breaking off from the rest of it.

He had expected to land on the ground and be hit with a cold sensation when his body felt the cold ice still lingering on the floor, but he never did and he felt arms wrap around him as his mind began to fade. Xiaotian couldn't tell who or what was holding him and he didn't get much time to find out as his eyes grew heavy as he struggled to stay awake, although as his head rolled to one side away from the person who was holding him, he could just make out a person not far from him and they were clearly getting closer as the blur got bigger. But they never seemed to make it to him as he felt himself drop through something and the red blur he previously saw was replaced with a dark blue one that completely surrounded him and was probably just his current location, wherever that was.

Xiaotians mind was fading, but his senses were still somewhat active as he was then put down on the ground where he felt the cold nip at him and climb up his body, but it wasn't like the ice from before, it was just the floor being freezing cold. Some hard objects where placed on his wrists, but his eyes were basically closed so he couldn't see them, and the pain that was once in his gut was still there, but it felt numb and so the cold floor probably helped with that. Without the pain to keep his mind active, his eyes fully closed, and his mind turned off as he passed out from everything. The pain, the cold, the exhaustion, all of it.

The last thing he thought before he completely passed out was that Red was okay and would be there when he woke up. Whenever that may be.

~

Redson saw the ice shard pierce Xiaotian, it felt like time stopped as one second he was more or less fine and just exhausted, then the next he was stabbed by the puppet with what is basically unbreakable ice. When he saw the kaiju's form fall apart and dissipate then followed by the cracking of ice as the shard that hit the monkey prince break off and then both Xiaotian and it falling to the ground it all felt like a blur as he watched them both fall. Stepping off to run and try to catch Xiaotian, Red felt like every step he took was like moving in slow motion as it all happened so fast yet the after math felt like days in a few seconds and watching the monkey he had grown to love fall to the ground but then be caught in the arms of the puppet was like a stab to the gut. Although it obviously wasn't as bad as Xiaotians injury, it still stung that he couldn't catch him before the puppet could. So when a portal opened behind the puppet to a place Red didn't recognise, he tried to speed up and get there before the guy closed the portal, but by the time he got there, the puppet and Xiaotian were both through the portal and it closed before he could even touch it.

After the portal had closed it was only him left in that area, along with a bunch of ice that was still on the ground and the giant shard that struck the monkey prince with the tip of it broken off, which means that the ice that broke off is still in Xiaotian. Panic began to flood his mind as he worried for the monkeys safety, as he may be immortal, but losing that much blood won't be good and the injury will definitely leave a scar that probably won't heal for a long time to come.