Hey DBK!

After seeing the gates to the Demon Bull King's Palace, Xiaotian knew exactly where they were, and when Red walked up to the gates and they opened, he was quick to follow as he couldn't wait to see his uncle again, as it had been what 13 years?

The castle was a lot bigger than from what he remembered, and all the walls were made of concrete reinforced with steel, and there were pipes everywhere all across the ceiling. The hallways were also incredibly long and winding, so he knew he was gonna have to get used to them as he may have his portals, but he actually wants to know where he going, and the layout seems to have changed since he was last here.

The walk took about 15 minutes, but with all the turns they took, he wouldn't be surprised if it had been 30 minutes. Red led him to a huge hall that had 2 thrones at the end of it, one small and one massive, both had the Bull family crest engraved at the tops of them, and there was a large table in the centre of the room that was able to fit possibly 50 demons. When they were halfway into the room, Red suddenly stopped and turned to face Xiaotian.

Red:"I'm sorry for this Xiaotian, but you must wait here whilst I go and get my father and mother. I'll be back soon."

Xiaotian:"Okay, I'll wait right here."

Red then walked off and left through a separate door as there turned out to be 8 different doors leading to this room some on different sides of the walls. If anyone told him that this place was a maze, he'd believe it without a second thought. He was also curious about who Redson's mother was, but he had an idea of who she was and couldn't wait to see if he was right.

To pass time whilst he waited for Red and his parents to get back, Xiaotian wandered around the room looking at everything. The walls in this room were brick, and there were red and black banners all around the room with the Bull sigil on them, and on the wall above the door he came in was a painting of Redson, DBK and a lady with black hair that was in the shape of Bull horns, wearing a red dress and holding a red and yellow flame shaped fan. (She was holding it like you'd hold a sword when posing for a painting/photo.)

After taking a good look at her, a mischievous grin crossed his face as he recognised her from DBK's previous rants. She was the Celestial Maiden he had a crush on, and him and the brotherhood all teased him on it. Seems he finally tied the knot, although the timing for Redson wouldn't make sense. As, as far as he was aware, DBK and the at the time Celestial maiden Princess Iron Fan weren't together. So he just made a few theories whilst he waited, and then he could ask later.

Theory 1 - Redson is his step kid, and they married, but she already had a child beforehand.

Theory 2 - DBK was in a relationship with her before the battle and just hid it.

Theory 3 - Redson just looks really old for an 11 - or 12 year old depending on when they had him.

~

It took another 15 or so minutes before a large set of doors began creaking and opening, so Xiaotian quickly used the shadows to get back over to where he was stood before and then waited as patiently as he could to see what was coming.

As whatever was coming took a single step, the ground shook with the weight the being put behind it. When the door fully opens, Xiaotian can't see who they are as they are hidden in the shadow's, but you can sorta make out their shape. They looked to be about 11 feet tall, with horns growing out of either side of his head. You could tell they were wearing some form of armour as the clanging of metal against metal was heard with every earth shaking step they took.