The puppet

After having a good laugh about Red's little moment the bull and monkey prince both decided to head back to the troupe and Xiaotian was going to make sure they would apologise to Red son, but as they walked away a shadow that had been residing on a tree branch just over the stream the 2 demons were once at retreated leaving light where the shadow once was, which was the only evidence it was there in the first place.

The shadow was looming around every corner and watching Xiaotian and Redson from different places as it went around the mountain and reappeared behind a rock in front of the waterfall that hid the cave that housed the celestial primates, but because of the seal he couldn't get in so he had to wait. Not for long as the 2 princes came through the trees with some monkey demons in toe, that were still getting over having their prince back and also some were apologising to the bull prince for being rude, to which Redson just looked slightly embarrassed at how much attention he was getting. He looked almost as red as his hair, but he seemed more comfortable with Xiaotian next to him, and only the shadow noticed that their tails were entwined behind them, which the shadow took note of for later use.

As they get close to the waterfall the shadow watched as the waters split in 2 and revealed the cave behind them, and was about to go through, but stopped when he saw the monkey prince pull out the bone key from his pocket and hold it in his hand. Seeing the key made him halt in his path as he watched the key that would eventually release his lady be looked at like a burden, which he was seething in rage at as lady was being insulted. He would've taken up the opportunity to look after his lady's key without question, quite eagerly in fact, but no it had to be given to the child of the monkey who sealed her away.

Looking back at the pair the key was with he saw the 2 princes were having a conversation, but he couldn't really hear it and if it was to do with his lady's key then he needed to know what they were saying so he moved to a rock that was right next the pair where he could hear them clearer. Although he only really heard the tail end of the conversation.

Xiaotian: ".. taking the key to my baba's vault so it can't be used."

For what should be obvious reasons the 'shadow' was very annoyed at this as it meant that the key to free his lady would be out of sight for who knows how long as he can't break through the seals that The Great Sage Sun Wukong placed. The seal on the vault was slightly different from the seal on the cave behind the waterfall as the waterfall allowed anyone in once it was open, but the vault only allowed those with access inside. So once it was in there would be no way to release his lady for possible centuries. As pissed as he was he needed to listen to the rest of the conversation so he could find out more.

Red: "Probably the best idea as then The Lady Bone Demon has no way to get out, and if this key is as powerful as you say it is, then it's best left in a place very few can enter and even if the key was just for her prison then it should still be put away. Unfortunately though this key is as you put it 'the key to the world' if not the universe."

Xiaotian: "Exactly my point, if this key is put away then things will be a hell of a lot easier, also if this key can open anything then it might be able to open whatever prison my dad's are in."

Red: "Fair point, that would make it easier when the eclipse does come around."