Meet their Nephew

Xiaotian:"Uncles?"

Wukong:"Yeah, these are your uncles. Wanna say hi?"

Xiaotian:

*turns to face them*

"Uhm... hi. It's nice to meet you."

The brotherhood is still all flabbergasted by the news and the appearance of their nephew, so when none of them spoke or even really moved, Xiaotian looked slightly sad as he looked back to his Baba thinking he may have done something wrong. Wukong just assured him he didn't, and they were all surprised. Then, using his tail, he gave his mate a nudge, and Macaque used his shadows to hit them all on the head so they would actually move and say something.

Peng:"Hey, what was that for?! You can't just drop this news on us, then expect us not to be surprised by this."

DBK:"Peng is more or less right as this is a lot to take in, and the fact of how we see him as soon as you tell us is another thing to stomach."

Macaque:"Well, any of you have anything else to say?"

They all looked slightly confused until Macaque turned to look at Xiaotian and when they looked they saw a sad little cub so they all felt guilty as for him it was probably like they were ignoring him which wasn't the best introduction to your nephew.

Yellow Tusk was the first to do something, and he moved closer but not too much as to alarm the cub, and he started his introduction by bowing.

Yellow Tusk:"I apologize for our lack of interaction, young cub. It was not intentional it's just that we were surprised by your existence, and we needed a second to process what was going on."

Xiaotian:"It's ok. So what's your name?"

Yellow Tusk:"I am Yellow Tusk the Wise or just Yellow Tusk, it is nice to meet you, young cub. What is your name, might I ask?"

Xiaotian:"My name is Qi Xiaotian, or you can just call me Xiaotian. It's nice to meet you, Yellow Tusk."

Wukong then spoke up as he knew if things kept going the way they were, they would be here for weeks, so he just did it himself.

Wukong:"Okay, this is going to take a while, so I'll do it myself. Everyone, this is Qi Xioatian, as I'm sure you heard from when he introduced himself to Yellow Tusk. Xiaotian, these are your uncles, Azure the Lion, Demon Bull King / DBK for short the bull, you've met Yellow Tusk the elephant, and last but definitely not least the one you should care the least about Peng the chicken"

Peng:"Chicken! I am an Eagle. I'll have you know, and I'm called the golden Peng for a reason, and for all our sakes, I hope your kid doesn't turn out like either of you."

Wukong:"Oh, that is too far. Mango, can you take Xiaotian? I have to make some chicken wings."

Macaque:"No, just hold onto Xiaotian he'll keep you calm. Also, stop this. you're scaring the poor cub."

Xiaotian was now staring at his Baba with a nervous face as he hadn't seen this side of him before. So when Wukong saw how his cub was looking at him, he immediately stopped and went back to holding his cub close and stroking his head as a form of comfort for the both of them.

DBK:"Seems a cub has tamed the wild beast! Hahaha ha! *cue loud laugh*

Wukong kept on stroking Xiaotian but gave his brother a stern glare to deter him from messing with him, as he may have gone soft, but he's still as powerful as he used to be if not stronger and DBK has never beat him in a fight.