To the Bone Bitch!

As Xiaotian went North to the next sealed demon he took a few detours that made the trip a lot longer than it was ever going to be as it would have taken 2 months of walking to get there, but it instead took just under 4 months with every single stop he made a long the way and the few times he wandered too far and got lost.

~

His first stop was at a place called Kaijine village, which he had only intended to be at for a few days to get some supplies and see the sights using a human disguise, but ended up following some demons in 'convincing' human disguises and beating up all of them and in the process he went a few miles in the wrong direction. So it took a week to get back on track as he may or may not have left the map back in Kaijine village, so he was basically lost. He could've used his shadow abilities to get back, but he was trying to blend in with the mortals, so him popping out of the shadows probably wasn't a good idea, and neither was flying up on his cloud where everybody could see him, and his shifting situation was the same as his shadows. So he had to walk.

Only he kept walking in the wrong direction.

When he eventually made it back, he grabbed the stuff he needed and left, making sure he was as fast as mortally possible so he didn't get distracted again.....

Which he did....

Very quickly.

As Xiaotian found out the hard way, this era wasn't exactly kind to demons as whilst on his way out of the village, he brought down his human disguise so he looked like he normally did, but someone saw him and so alerted everyone. So now he had a mob chasing after him, but since they already knew he was a demon, he just used his shadows to escape and left them confused when he 'disappeared into thin air'.

~

The next place he stopped was a cut above the rest as it was full of demons, but they were all either really powerful ones or came from powerful families, so Xiaotian didn't have to hide, but to say the least he got in some trouble.

Almost as soon as he walked in, he was surrounded by about 20 demons who looked to have beef him even though they had just met him. Turns out, though, it wasn't with him that they had beef with it was Wukong, surprise surprise , and with him being a monkey demon / Celestial primate it just made sense to go after on of the 'Kings' subjects.

Xiaotian never actually corrected them on anything they said as it would blow his cover, and if demons found out, Heaven surely would, and that was the last thing he wanted. So when they went to attack him, he just dodged all of their attacks with ease and occasionally hit a few to knock them out, but he never actually had to use his powers. Also, he later learned that those demons were the children of great and powerful demons, so he wasn't going to lie when he felt bad for the parents to have such week offspring.

Although it turns out they are the strongest offspring that their family have had in the last millennia, and Xiaotian was just incredibly skilled. He also was kind of sad that a demons strength could fall so low. Although he didn't know many demons other than the monkeys on Flower Fruit Mountain, the Brotherhood, and the Demon Bull Family, and obviously Lang Chi, whom he met in the first sealed prison. So it wasn't really that the demons weren't necessarily weak it's just that Xiaotian only had actually strong demons to go off of for a strength comparison. So his opinion was biased and kind of unfair.