XI

ROSHANNE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Roshanne laid on her bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of what just had transpired, she wasn't planning for that to happen, in fact it wasn't even in her mind, not before she saw the way Dae had been looking at her. She was used to getting looked at with such desire, in fact she had been the center of attention of lustful men, but no one had looked at her the way Dae did and it made her heat up, made her flesh crave for something carnal, and there is something intoxicating at the image of lady Dae kneeling there between her legs with her pupils blown. Roshanne had never had that kind of pleasure before.

Sure she had a fair amount of paramours from the brothels that she and Alastair visited in their younger years. She had given men the blessings of mounting her before allowing his brother to slit their throat to hide the fact that she allowed them to touch her, and that her virtue had been long gone out of marriage. She also had a fair amount of women lovers, all who pleasured her using their mouth.

But none had come so close to how Dae did it. Was it because she is shy? Unsure, not confident? Was it by the way her tongue shily grazed her wet cunt that had her curling her toes. Or was it the way her eyes were so focused on her. Like she's the only beautiful thing she had ever seen?

Men often looks at her like that. Even men she slept with, they sang her song of how beautiful she was as they pump their stiffening rod inside her like a mad dog, women made poems of her beauty as they lap her cunt and shoved their fingers inside her, historian wrote her as the most radiant, yet it was something about that girl's look that had her quivering in pleasure to the point it scared her.

Was it because she looks at her like she is her savior? Like a lost child desperate to be carried. Roshanne bit her lip, yes! It's because of that, she won't deny it. No one had stared at her like that, sure people looked at her in awe! In adoration! In respect! But none had actually looked at her like they needed her, no one except Dae.

"That girl is a witch." She murmured to herself. But a smile actually thug upon her lips at the thought of that red haired girl, she thinks that she might have found her purpose, if the girl couldn't help her with getting rid of her father, she would use her to just relieve herself, after all she looks so good kneeling in front of her. She wishes for her to look at her like that again, like she is a god! Like she is a savior, like she needed her to be alive. Yes! She'll have her. She's gonna cuckold her own father, have her sweet lady wife kneel in front of her every night, she might actually let her do it while his corpse lay besides them.

Roshanne's head swims in delight at that thought, her body thrums with excitement, she hadn't felt like that before, she felt like she would explode if she didn't let this out. With a grunt she quickly stood up and get dressed in her riding outfit.

"Your highness? Where are you going?" Odette asked her confused.

"I'll head out for a moment. Adjust my schedule, move it all later this afternoon." She told her before quickly heading to the east wing of the castle, there she met Wildfyre who's awaiting for her, by the look of it she too looks excited, agitated, like a she dragon ready to mate. But it was nothing that a good ride couldn't shake, her dragon is simply feeling what she's feeling, reflecting her own desire.

She quickly mounted her dragon, when she finally secured herself Wildfyre flew without hesitation, taking her to the sky, allowing her to cool her skin and clear her mind of the very image that was imprinted on her mind.

But it's harder than she expected it to be. It's been a while since she had that kind of relief, ever since the war happened Roshanne had no time to frolicked with her paramours, she had been busy, busy with trying to gain support, busy with the temple, busy with political affairs. She's just a human being, her body is made of mortal flesh, she isn't a God herself, so having to answer to the call of flesh is something she does every once in a while, Roshanne never pretend to be a complete saint, she also do dirty works that are necessary to keep the peace as well as her position. She had murdered siblings, plotted their incident, though she didn't taint her hand by executing themselves, Alastair was always there to do the bloody job, but there are certain things in which he can't help. And that is satisfying her lust.