XXIX

PRINCESS ROSHANNE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

Princess Roshanne sat by the Vanity mirror staring at her complexion, there was a certain glow in her that she hadn't seen for a while... She brushes her hair and smiled, remembering what had happened that afternoon. Dae surely has a lovely voice, and she wishes to hear it again soon, her eyes then went to the candle that was placed on her dresser... Yes she kept it... Because she wanted to use it again on Dae... She thinks she prefers to use it now more than that golden phallus she has. She licks her lower lip and reach for the candle, she wrapped her hand around it and for a moment she felt it was warm... Like the inside of Dae.... Her face heats up at having to remember what had happened... And was surprised to realize she was blushing.... She was feeling excited at the thought of her next meeting with Dae.... And she doesn't know if it because of the idea that she get to see her writhing underneath her helplessly again, or because she wanted to use the candle again.

though she was quite annoyed at herself for loosing control over the situation, it shouldn't have ended like that... Tsk... She furrowed her eyebrow, she wasn't able to discuss with her what she she wanted to discuss. And that she becoming a spy for her against Lord Titus. She needs that man out of her court, and his sons. She doesn't feel at ease around that man, it's like he's hiding something. She must keep a close eyes on him.

Her train of thoughts of were rudely interrupted when the door of her room burst open... And came in a very drunken Kaspian.

"My prince! Please! This unbecoming of you... You shouldn't trespass in the princess room!" Odette along with several knights tried to pull back Kaspian from going at her.

" You bitch!!! How dare you!" He screams at her... Roshanne raised her brow, she placed the brush down before standing up to face... She noticed how the knights avoid their gaze, she's wearing her night gown and was ready for sleep, the knights shouldn't see her like this... They were torn apart by the idea of which they should do first, turn around and leave or stop the Prince.

" Good evening to you too." She greeted him, she didn't flinch when he advanced towards her.

" You're marrying that bastard?! Why him?!" He screams... Roshanne turns her head to the side... He reeks of cheap beer.

" Stay away from Prince... I suggest you compose yourself before speaking to me." This infuriated him more, he grits his teeth and clench his fist.

" Quit acting all high and mighty on me you bitch! We both know your nothing like the saint they believe you to be!" Roshanne brow furrowed.

" Your highness please, leave the princess alone." One of the knight begged him.

" SHUT UP!" He screams.

" This whore over here has the audacity to decline me! ME! THE CROWN FUCKING PRINCE! ARE YOU INSULTING ME?!" He screams again at her face... This made her jaw clench.

" Yes! I am insulting you! Who do you think you are?! For you to demand my hand in marriage?! Do you think I'd marry you! You are nothing compared to me! You are but a worm forcing yourself into this place!" She screams taking him by surprise, Roshanne used that chance to shoved him, he feel down on his butt, but he was to shock to even react... She placed her foot in his stomach pressing harder making him wince.

" You don't deserve me Kaspian! You don't deserve to be my side!!! You don't belong here." She told him, as she continue to press harder making him groan in pain.

" But do you know where you belong?" She asked him, taunting him... Her remained glaring at her.

" You belong there, on the ground underneath me like a worm squirming... Because that's what you are." After saying that she removes her feet from his stomach.