Texting Arthur

The week till she moved went over pretty quick. She packed what felt like a thousand boxes and drove them to her new apartment. One day Alexandra joined her what made it so much more fun. Both girls got along great. It felt comfortable together. It took the whole week and a truck to get everything in the new apartment but then officially moved to Monaco.

Satisfied Sofia sat on her sofa looking around. Everything found his place back in the shelfs and Cupboards. Her Alexa played some music and a glass of prosecco stood in front of her on the coffee table. Her phone buzzed. Arthur and her were texting a lot in the last week.

Arthur: Finished?

Sofia: Yes, finally. I am really happy with it.

Arthur: Now you can throw a welcome Party ; )

Sofia: I think I need to meet more people for that. And you guys are away racing anyway

Arthur: Yeah... maybe during the week

Sofia: Well see. How is the racing going?

Arthur: Its alright, not my best until now but I still have the race tomorrow.

Sofia: Good Luck <3

Arthur: Will you watch it?

Sofia: You mean the stream on YT?

Arthur: Yes

Sofia: Sure, my first time

Arthur: I am honored. I'll take you to a real one some time ; )

Sofia: Sure, if it fits

Sofia: When does it start?

Arthur: Tomorrow, 4:30.

Sofia: Perfect, exciting

Arthur: Yeah, I always get so nervous

Sofia: Isnt that a good thing, it means you still have strong passion for it?

Arthur: I guess, that's one way to see it

Arthur: Sorry I have to go... Media duty.

Sofia: have fun, you need to show me the results.

Arhtur: if I look decent sure, if not you can probably find them on insta anyways.

Sofia: haha, I am sure you look pretty hot, bye now

Arthur: :3

Sofia sat down her phone only to get a call from Alexandra. She was bored cause Charles had to do something for the race as well, so they talked a bit. Sofia stood up walking over to the kitchen. On the counter laid Arthurs sunglasses. She forgot she was still wearing them when they said goodbye. Arthur told her to keep them. She took them back in the living room, as well as the tea she made. Curious she settled down with her laptop, opening YouTube and searching Arthurs name. A bunch of videos popped open. She clicked on the first one. It was him and Charles interviewing each other. Sofia kept watching them while still one the phone with Alexandra. After an hour Charles came back and they ended the call. Sofia decided that is was time for bed anyways. She turned everything of, cleaning up after herself.

In bed she texted Arthur a quick Goodnight before drifting to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up and checked her phone. Arthur actually sended some imagines. Energetic Sofia sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, to see the pictures right. She noticed how her hearted started beating faster in excitement. It made her heart beat even faster, but in a good way. Slowly to not seam desperate to herself she opened the chat.

Arthur: I always forget the time difference

Arthur: I promised pictures and I delivered

Arthur: not that I am self-absorbed but... I do look good in them

Arthur: please don't google the rest of them. I think one got out where I look like a maniac.

Sofia: You are ranting Leclerc =)

She giggled a bit before opening the attached pictures

Pictures of Pinterest from: novelistcoulture, MomentsF1, Eos1rry,

Sofia: I feel #blessed to see these.

Sofia: Damn boy

Sofia: You look fire

Sofia: Me not fangirling 8) Nooooooo