Monaco Race

Charles kept his promise. A few days later he came over with Alexa and handed her the paddock pass. Sofia again tried talking herself out of it with the outfit excuse, but Charles as well brought a Ferrari hoodie and cap of him "Now you have to come." Defeated she took it all "Fine, only for you." Alexa laughed "I promise we'll have a good time." Sofia nodded "I am just nervous. I don't really have the feeling that this is a world I belong in." Charles tuned in "That's not possible, we are friends you are a natural. And Arthur is already planning on taking you to one of his races as well, soooo." He laughed "I am sure you like it." Alexa nodded "And you are not alone, I am keeping you safe." They laughed warmly. Sofia nodded "Fine, I need to read more about it though. I have no real knowledge other than social media."

Charles looked up "Why don't we stay for a bit and talk about it? I never saw your apartment from the inside." The girl grinned "If you don't have any plans, be my guest." The man walked in "No." Alexa followed laughing at her boyfriend "Oh Charlie." Sofia closed the door after her friends "Can I get you something to drink?" Both asked for some water, so she went to get them.

When the girl came back into the living room Charles stared at her diplomas at the wall "You are smart, aren't you?" The girl grinned "Not really, I can talk, in my part of jobs this is all that counts." The other two still snooped around a bit before settling in her seating corner.

The group talked about her job for a bit before going over to talking over racing. Charles explained a lot, telling stories and showed funny little videos. After some time Sofia got out something to eat as well as some alcoholic drinks. She was setting them down when her phone interrupted them.

After a fast glance on the display Sofia answered "Pronto!" Arthurs voice happily greeted her "Hey Sofia, how is it going?" She laughed at the face Charles made "Fine, I have good company." The boy on the other side of the phone frowned "Really, that can't be. I am in my apartment." She laughed "Yea, well your brother is over with his beautiful girlfriend." The younger Leclerc laughed "Ahh, yeah I was wondering where they went. Can you tell them that mum tried to call him." Sofia activated the free speaking setting "Tell him yourself you are on speaker."

Charles smiled "Well, well if that isn't my little brother." Arthur laughed "Mate, mum tried calling you, like a lot." Charles immediately checked his phone "Ohh, shit." He stood up calling back. Alexa laughed "Oh. Anyway, Arthur you think Sofia would be a good race day company right?" The boy didn't hesitate "Yeah, she will be." Sofia scrunched her nose "Will be?" He laughed "Yeah you are coming to one of my races, Didn't I tell you?" The girl acted overly surprised "nooo, whaaat?" They all laughed.

Alexa broke first "She is going to the one in Monaco next weekend and still tries to talk herself out of it." Arthur seemed surprised "Wait, you are going to that one? Since when?" Sofia mumbled "Like two hours ago. Charles really wants me to." The younger Leclerc answered "I can't blame him, it's a good racetrack for the first Time. I am sure you will have a good time, Sofia." The girl blushed as her name was mentioned.

Charles came back into the room "Sorry Sofia we have to go." The girl nodded "Don't worry." Alexa got up. Charles spoke to his brother "Arthur? Mum wants us all at dinner. You too?" Arthur seemed to move around "Okay, I am on my way. Sorry Sofia." The girl closed the hand-free-setting pressing the phone onto her ear "Don't worry, that sounds important." "Yeah, Have fun at the race." She smiled "Thank you, bye." She hang up looking at Charles and Alexa in the door "You as well, have fun with the family." The man nodded "Thank you and we'll text about the weekend, yes?" She nodded "Of course." They hugged each other and left.

Sofia spend a lot of the week researching F1 the team, the race track and watched a lot of videos. Alexa tried calming her down, but it was no use.

On the day of the race Sofia slipped into the red hoodie form Charles. After binding her hair up she put on the cap before deciding on the rest of her outfit. In the end she put on high waisted shorts and a pair of red stiletto heel boots. The girl decided on a fitting red purse to store her pass and other necessities. Just as she checked her make up one a last time her doorbell rang. Excited she opened the door to a stressed looking Alexa.