No answer

The girl stood there for a few seconds before directing her steps back home. Arthur's coat wrapped around her shoulders, the flowers still in her arm and her head full of the events of the day. Unfortunately, the walk didn't help to clear her head till she got home. Still confused and a bit disappointed Sofia put the flowers into a vase and put them onto a dresser in her bedroom.

After changing into a comfier fit she plopped onto the couch getting her phone out of her purse. Sofia looked up if Arthur texted her but got distracted by another notification. Again it was Instagram and again she was on a post, this time with Arthur in the café. She looked at the different angels before screenshotting the best one again. Then she went back to WhatsApp.

Arthur: I got home and u?

Sofia: Me too, and I found some more pictures from us from today.

Sofia send an image

Arthur: Yeah I saw them, we look good together 😉

Sofia: we do

Arthur: Sry but my trainer just texted me and I need to leave earlier

Sofia: Oh don't worry, have fun, be safe

Arthur: Thank you, will do

Sofia left the chat and opened the one with Alexa

Sofia: Hey I am back, did you guys go shopping?

Alexa didn't answer so Sofia decided to tackle some household chores that needed to be done. Completely exhausted the girl dropped down back onto her couch after a hour, but her kitchen sparkled again and some food was cooking in the stove. A bit surprised she saw that Alexa still hadn't answered her. The ding of the food got the girl out of her thoughts. She ate a bit of the Lasagna while looking through social media.

In the middle of a movie, she put on while working a bit, Sofia got a call. "Pronto?" "Hey here is Charles." The man seemed a bit stressed, so Sofia asked, "Are you alright?" He groaned "I don't know, Alexas's phone got stolen while we were at the beach." "What, oh god. Are you two alright?" Charles answered "Yes, but I don't get Arthur to answer his phone is he with you?" Sofia closed her laptop "No, he has training. Can I help you? What do you need?" The man groaned "I don't know. We are with the police, and I need somethings from my apartment, but I can't seem to get anyone on their dam phones."

Sofia got up "I can see if I get him at the gym or whatever. Or get you older brother." Charles exhaled deeply "It's a lot but could you maybe get to my moms shop and talk to her?" Sofia immediately walked in her bedroom stripping out of her jogging pants and into some jeans while on the phone. The girl tripped three times but succeeded in the end "Yes sure. I'll do that. What's the name of the place?" Charles relaxed a bit "I'll send you the location and stuff. My mum is Pascale Leclerc." Sofia got into her shoes and just grabbed her purse from earlier "I am on my way Charles." The man thanked her three times before hanging up and sending the location.

The hair salon wasn't that far and she got there pretty easy. Sofia walked into the modern shop. She was greeted by a young girl "Welcome, what can I do for you?" Sofia smiled "I need to talk to Pascale Leclerc." The girl looked at her "May I ask what this is regarding?" Sofia smiled "Oh I am sorry I can't really tell but its about Charles and Alexa." The girl nodded slowly "I see if she has time." She left. Nervously Sofia bound her hair back and tried fixing her top a bit. Since Arthur's coat was still lying in the hall she just pulled it over before rushing out.

A women came back to the reception "If you are a fan I am telling you right now, I don't know, they aren't here and you can leave." Sofia breathed in "Oh okay, I am here because Charles asked me too. Alexa got her phone stolen." The women stared at her "What?" Sofia nodded "Yea, they are with the police and need something, but they can't reach Arthur, or Lorenzo. He called me and asked if I could talk to you." Now the women suddenly turned around "Wait here." She walked off. Unsure of the situation Sofia stepped a bit to the side making space for a customer.