Just friends?

While she got ready for bed a text message binged

Arhtur: I apologize for my friends, they can be high maintenance sometimes

Sofia: Don't worry they are fun and really sweet

Arthur: Good to know :D

Arthur: I am kinda sad we couldn't talk much today.

Sofia: I am sure we will find some time in the next week?

Arthur: Sure, I don't need to go away for a race, so...

Sofia: You still wanted to show me around Monaco

Arthur: Right, I forgot. That's a good idea actually

Arthur: I check some open appointments and will come back to you X)

Sofia: perfect, I'll wait for it

Sofia: But you and I need some sleep, for real

Arthur: Yes maam, good night 😉

Sofia: Good Night Arthur =)

She plugged in her phone before crawling into the cowers closing her eyes. The thought around the big smile, dark eyes and deep dimples still followed her until she zooned off.

Through the next days Sofia texted and called with Alexa and Arthur about possible plans but nothing worked till late in the week. Charles invited her on a boat trip with Alexa and friends of his from F1. Pierre Gasly and Max Verstappen were meant to join them. The day was fun. She liked the other guys and had a great time swimming or sunbathing on the yacht. In the end she got medium strong sunburn, but she thought it was worth it. In the evening, the girl was just exhuming the burn, a call reached her phone. After a look she answered the face time call. A sleepily looking Arthur popped up. She smiled how cute he looked snuggled in his sheets "Hey Arthur, whats up?" She saw how his eyes shamelessly roamed over her naked skin. Nervously he cleared his throat "Good, what are you doing?" She laughed "Not what I askes but good to know. Charles and Alexa took me out yachting today and I got sunburned I was seeing how bad it was and putting some lotion on it." She propped the phone up on its stand before taking a few steps back showing Arthur her bathing suit. It was striped in dark blue and white, with high cut outs of her hips and a low neckline. She twirled in front of the camera giving him a good look of every angle. The boy sucked in some air "Yeah the burn looks bad." She stepped back into the frame "Yeah kinda." She tipped the phone a little upwards so only her neck and face was shown before she stripped out of the still little wet bathing suit. Arthurs eyes went big "Uh, do you need a minute? I can call back." The girl chuckled "I don't mind, but if you feel uncomfortable you can call back of course." Arthur shook his head "I don't think so. So what did you do?" The girl opened her lotion bottle and started applying it on her red skin "Well we went out a little before anchoring in a bay. There we just hang out on the yacht getting a sunburn, as it seems." They both laughed. The other one asked "And you met Pierre?" She nodded "Yeah, he is nice. And Max was there as well. He has a great humor." Athur nodded "Yeah I think so too. At least now." Sofia grinned "Yeah I heard he wasn't the easiest to get alone with in the past." Arthur laughed "Just an incident." That made Sofia burst out laughing "Oh yea, I saw that one. It's just too funny. Charles will never get ride of that." Arthur grinned still watching her treating her skin "Yeah, damn the world wide web" Sofia nodded "Yeah, oh well." She closed her lotion and slipped on her Pjs. After that she grabbed her phone with Arthur taking about his day at Prema racing and went into her own bed.

She watched him passingly talking about the racing and the team. After a few minutes he noticed her being quit "Sorry I was rumbling, wasn't I?" She warmly smiled "Not at all, I enjoy it when you talk about racing. You seam so impassioned by it. I love the way you smile during it... and I can learn something since my knowledge in that sport I limited." The boy was stunned. He blushed a little before muttering "Thank you. If you insist,..." He kept telling her about all kind of things until she was yawning nearly every minute. Softly he spoke "I think we should hang up." The girl nodded halfway asleep "Yeah, I think so two. Maybe we get to see each other in the next days so could tell me the rest in person." He smiled warmly "I make sure of it. Good night." She gave him a tired smile "Good night" They shared on last longing look before the screens went black.