Clubbing in Monaco

Charles actually asked her to go clubbing with them the next day. The girl agreed and found herself in a Club in Monaco with Charles, Arthur, Alexa and some friends of theirs.

After Alexa and Sofia went on the dancefloor for some fun Charles and Arthur sat down with the rest of their friends. As soon as they had their drink one of the men asked "Charles, I see you brought your new girl with you. I mean I didn't expect you to bring your ex and the new girl but alright." Charles stared at him before answering "What the fuck are you talking about mate." The other nodded to the dancing girls "It's all over the internet. Her, with the curls. She is your new girlfriend?"

Charles and Arthur both snapped around. Arthur swallowed the sip he took before asking "Were did you get that from?" Their friend opened his phone and showed it to them. The Lerclers stared at an article showing Sofia entering Charles apartment building, her in his Ferrari clothes at his race, her posing with him for a picture, her and him out for food. The text underneath said: Charles Leclercs new girlfriend? The Mosque had been seen spending more and more time with this women. She recently moved to Monaco, for Charles? She is a successful parenting coach and had her first big appearance at his home race, where she came dressed in his Hoodie and cap from Ferrari with his number on it. The couple has been sighted eating out as well as other activities. The new girl even met the family of the racing driver....

Charles gave the phone back "That's all bullshit. I am still with Alexandra. And the pictures are kind of fake, most of the time Alexa was even with us." He shook his head "They even cropped her out of the restaurant picture. We are just friends; she is really good friends with Alexa." He watched the girls dance happily "I hope that doesn't change anything about that."

Another friend tuned in "You looked pretty close with her as well, what was she doing in your apartment anyway?" Charles shot him a mad look "Alexa, her and me had a relaxed night in. Arthur was there too." He noticed how his brother was really quiet. The younger one stared at the bottle of Vodka on the table. Charles nudged him carefully "Are you all right? You know this is not true right? There is nothing going on. You even where there yourself." Arthur snapped out of his thoughts spiraling about Sofia actually being closer to Charles then he made it look.

Mad he chucked down his drink before poring a new one and answering "Yeah." A friend of his kept asking "You look a little sour over there, any chance that she is the girl you called after the one race? Or you keep texting?" Arthur childishly sticked out his tongue into his friend direction "Shut up." The group laughed "Oh, that's it. She wasn't there for Charles. She was there for Arthur." Another laughed "Boy you must be mad? How can these dump reporter pick up on her visiting Charles and not on you crushing on her?" Arthur took another sip "Well I haven't actually asked her out ... yet."

Charles rolled his eyes "For real? You two have been flirting since we met." Interested the others asked "How did you meet? Over Alexa?" Charles shook his head "No. She actually recognized me on the street, when I was heading to Lunch with Arthur and Alexa. She asked me about Arthur. I thought it was funny and didn't know the answer, so we invited her to tag along, and she did. Her and Alex became really close friends." He paused "And her and Arthur became, that." They all looked at Arthur who was fixated on Sofia.

The girls were dancing until Alexa grinned at her friend "Arthur is staring." The other girl rolled her eyes "He always does." Sofia shrugged "He still thinks of me as a friend." Alexa groaned "I can't believe he said that. But hey I need a drink, lets go back to them."

Both of them walked over to the lounge only a few steps away. Alex settled down on Charles lap, rapping her arms around his neck. Sofia silently sat down next to them, between them and Arthur. One of the other boys grinned at her "So you are Charles number two?" Confused she stared at him "Pardon?" He laughed and Charles groaned "Some Paparazzi took pictures of us together and now they suspect that we are dating." Alexa laughed loudly "Oh god." Sofia chuckled "I mean in another life." Her girlfriend playfully pushed her into Arthur "Hands of girl, this Leclerc is mine, get your own." The group watched intrigued as Sofia giggled "You know that I am trying." Both cheered to that and took a long sip out their cups missing Arthur wide eyes, Charles meaningful eyes on his brother and their friends laughing at them.