Girls night out

Wednesday started just like the day before. Sofia got her work done having a session with a new family. In the late afternoon she shut it down to get ready for a night out with Alexa. Both decided that a girls night was perfect. Sofia slipped into a simple pair of jeans with a top and sneaker. As often she walked over to Charlese's apartment meeting Alexa there.

After making her way up the Driver opened the door with a tired smile "Looking good, Charles. Are you alright though?" He nodded "Had a loooong day, I need some recharging time." He let her into the apartment "Alexa will be here in a second she isn't ready yet." Sofia yelled "Don't rush Alexa." The other girls voice echoed back "Thank you." Charles sat in one of the dinner table set. Sofia sat down opposite of him "What got you exhausted?" The man propped himself on his arms "Just training and all that. The next race isn't far." She nodded "Oh that sounds draining. How is the training going for you?" He looked at her for a moment before answering "Are you using your working strategies on me?" The girl laughed "Do you feel like I do?" Charles rolled his eyes "If you ask things like that yes." "Oh sorry." She mumbled "I guess I sometimes tend to fall into that tone of voice." Alexa yelled something, but Sofia couldn't understand it. Both, sitting at the table in silence until Charles spoke up "Sorry, I am just tired. Training is going good." The girl nodded "Don't worry, I am just fine sitting with you in silence." He nodded thankfully "perfect." They went back to staring in different directions.

Alexa came in at some point telling Sofia she needed five more minutes. Her friend laughed "Take as long as you need. Me and Charles are having a blast." The person across from her smiled sarcastically "Yes, it's the best." Alexa kissed him on the cheek "Come on baby I know its hard but try staying positive." She went back into the bathroom.

After a few moments Charles got a call "Hey Arthur." Sofia tried not to react. Her hand twitched a little, but the rest stayed just like it was before. She felt like frozen in place while her ears went on spy mode. "I am fine, Training went well." He listened "Yeah I know. No I am not sorry. Yeah she is here." He gave Sofia a look letting her know this was about her. "Let me ask." The man looked at her "Did you check you messages lately." Surprised Sofia shook her head "Not really, why?" Charles went back on the phone but kept talking to her "Arthur texted you." Slowly she pulled put her phone "Oh yeah."

Charles nodded getting back to Arthur "No sorry bro, I need some sleep. But we waned to go play paddle in a few days." There was a little silence "I will, no they are having a girls night." "Dude you are not a girl. "Arthur if its that boring go out with your friends or the date you were on yesterday..." "Yes I know. No mum didn't call me yet. I am sure. Yeah we thought about having a party here." Alexa came around a corner "I need to go Arthur. Yes, I know, bye." He hung up, rolling his eyes "I swear, this boy." Alexa kissed his cheek "You are being a great big brother." He hummed "Sofia, he wants me to tell you to check your texts." She chuckled "I will...tomorrow." He nodded "Wise, he is desperate. And I think a little tipsy." The girl nodded and stood up "By the way did you pay for my lunch yesterday?" Charles smiled "I don't know, I am not allowed to tell." She rolled her eyes "Well if you did, thank you, you didn't have to. I can pay for my food. If not, forget that I asked." After that Alexa and she finally got out into the streets.

They arrived at a bar/lounge. Both girls had a blast. Just the two without drama, without stress. They talked about what was going on in their lifes, but decided early on that this evening was dedicated to the fun, not the worries. The music bombed loud, they sang quiet badly and drank a lot.

In the end they both ended up back in Charlese's apartment. The man just laughed at them, out in some earplugs and went back to sleep. Alexa and Sofia drank till 3 in the morning before going to sleep. The both just dozed off right where they were sitting on the couch.