Initials

Slowly the girl got back into a conscious state. With closed eyes she snuggled into the warmth of Arthur. Voices were calmly talking around her but she could only hear Arthurs heart. It took her a few slow breathes to arrive in the reality completely.

The two voices around here were Charles and Arthurs. To her it sounded like a big brother talk. Half of her was to tired to actually make herself noticed the other half wanted to know what would be said. Arthur "How are things with Alexa?" Charles answered "Really good. After the things with Charlotte, it took me some time, but I am really happy." Arthur smiled "That's great, you deserve it" Charles laughed "Well talking about the girls, Sofia is asleep on you and I saw you on the boat and all, what's up with that?" She could fell Arthur caressing the skin in her neck "Oh, Well. I don't really know what it is but I am enjoying myself with her a lot. And mum likes her. We went on one kinda date." Charles laughed "What is an kinda date?" his brother groaned "Well I was to afraid to ask ask her out. So I just asked if she wanted to go for brunch and she said yes." Remembering the date Sofia softly smiled to herself. Charles answered "Right, I saw the pictures. How was it?" Arthur groaned again "The food was good and we had fun so went on a walk along the coats. It was perfect romantic and all but when I leaned in to kiss her a fan saw me. It ruined everything so we walked back and ended it there." Charles laughed "Oh god, yeah not the best start I guess. But was she leaning in aswell?" Arthur shrugged his shoulders "I think so but she is really spooked after that." The older one nodded "Yeah its hard, but well that's just how it is and if she cant handle it now she will never. Are you gonna try again?" Arthur looked down on the girl laying in his lap looking still asleep "Yes. I am sure of that. Maybe even today. I mean we are close. Right?" Charles smiled "Mate she is full on laying on you." Arthur chuckled "Yeah, but still. You know how it sometimes goes. Like when I went on that dumb date with that one chick."

Charles nodded "Yeah I know, but what happened to that girl, we never talked about her." Arthur nodded "Well we went out and she was nice, but... You know Sofia came into the restaurant treating herself I guess." Charles nodded "Yeah Alexa said she was really down and food comforts her. And I got a picture." Arthur nodded "I saw her and she looked so good. I just thought the hole time after that, that was what she would have looked like with me. And how much funnier she is and how she listens to me ranting about racing." Charles smiled "Naw my brother is a bit in love." Sofia smiled more. The warm feeling spreading even more.

Just then Alexa came in "Is she still sleeping? Weird, I thought she had trouble sleeping." Charles laughed "Well if that isn't a compliment, Arthur." Sofia decided to open her eyes right then. Slowly she turned her head towards the group, opening her eyes. Alexa was the first she saw. The girl smiled at her "Morning." With a bit raspy voice Sofia returned the greeting "Good morning." Then she lifted her head, resting her chin on Arthur's chest smiling up to him. The boy smiled fondly "Slept well?" Lazily the girl nodded "Mh". Fondly she wrapped her arms around his torso squeezing him a bit "And you?" He nodded while stroking though her hair "Good." Alexa interrupted the couple "I am sorry for interrupting, but Charles invited a few of the F1 grid over for a barbeque and we need to prepare for that."

Slowly Sofia sat up. Her legs bend left and right from Arthur's lap, keeping her steady "Yeah, no. Sorry. I just need a minute and I am gone." Charles nodded "Well you can leave, or you just stay. I mean you are friends with Lando anyways and you know a lot of them. And I am sure Alexa would like you to stay as well." Immediately the other girl nodded "Yeah I would love that." Sofia smiled "I mean I am happy with coming back in time. But I really should change and shower." Carefully she let her hands strength over Arthurs legs, stretching her sore back a little. Alexa nodded "Oh I understand that. I'll text you the time for later." Sofia nodded, pulling away from the younger Leclerc completely. The boy looked a bit disappointed but stood up as well "Let me walk you to your apartment."