Official?

There at a grill Carlos, Arthur, Charles and Pierre stood together talking. Sofia and Lando went up to the small group. Carlos smiled as he saw Lando. The Spaniard made some space letting the younger man slip in the circle next to him. Sofia just stood a bit offside letting the men handle what ever they tried. Bored the girl slipped back into the house looking for some other people. She followed the music ending up next to Daniel Riccardo and Oscar Piastry. The Aussies smiled at her. The older one loudly yelled "Sooofiiaaaaaaa." The girl laughed at his signature move imitating him "Riiicardoooooooo" Now all of them laughed warmly getting into a energetic conversation about music.

The hole evening was great everybody had a blast. After a lot of screaming and singing with the Aussies Sofia went back out helping Alexa, at dinner she sat next to Arthur who was holding her hand, caressing her neck or hugging her when her got a chance, afterwards she sat with Lando on a couch gossiping a bit while sipping on some wine. When the girl started yawning almost every five minutes, she decided it was time to go. Lando wished her a good night before walking back to Carlos, who was talking to Pierre. Sofia made her way through the apartment saying her goodbyes until she found Charles and Alexa. The two were standing in the kitchen with some of Charles's friends. Carefully Sofia stepped closer, tapping the girl on the shoulder. Her friend turned around "Yes?" Sofia smiled "I just wanted to let you know that I well head home." The other girl smiled "Oh. Yeah of course. Thank you for coming. Maybe we can have a girl's day in a bit."

After saying goodbye to everyone else the only one left she couldn't find was Arthur. The boy seamed lost. After asking everyone and nobody knowing where he went Sofia left sadly. She thought to herself that the boy maybe already left. With a sad feeling in her stomach the girl stepped out onto the street.

She stopped her steps as she heard a laugh she knew. There was Arthur, talking to two girls a bit younger. Sofia watched as one of them clearly flirted, touching him, smiling, laughing at what he was saying. She watched for a moment considering going over to tell him she will leave. But the girl knew that that would be rather awkward so she just took out her phone opening their chat.

Sofa: Hey, just wanted to let you know that I am leaving, have fun 😊

She felt bit of a guilty conscience to just leave but the girl didn't want to wait for who knows how long. So she put her phone back into the pocket searching for her headphones. Out of the corner of her eyes she kept watching Arthur and the girls. Just as she found what she searched for the girl could hear Arthur saying goodbye to the girls. Curious she straightened up again immediately locking eyes with Arthur.

The boy smile at her, saying goodbye to the girls again before walking over to her. Sofia could see how the girls stared at her, whispering. Arthur stopped right in front of her "Why didn't you come over to tell me you would be leaving?" Sofia shrugged her shoulders "Firstly it would be rather rude of me to interrupt when you talk to someone I don't even know, secondly you were busy what difference would it made, then being really awkward." The boy raised an eyebrow "I don't think its rude, please do it the next time. I would really regret not being there to walk you home." He stretched out a hand for Sofia to take. The girl gladly took the invitation "Okay, well see." Arthur shook his head "No, you will tell me and I don't think me talking to fans counts anyways." Surprised Sofia looked up at him "These were fans? I wouldn't have guessed." The boy stopped "Why?" She laughed nervously "Well the blonde one was flirting with you and I just thought you might know them..." Arthur stared into her eyes keeping silent.

This got her even more nervous. Getting all fidgety the girl pulled the cap she was wearing deeper in her eyes. Breaking the eye contact. Arthur wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her in while lifting the cap "A lot of girls flirt with me, but the most just hope to get something out of it." He carefully slid a hand under her chin "Sadly for them I don't care, they can say and do whatever they want I already have someone I flirt with exclusively." He bended down so their mouths nearly toughed "Can I kiss you?" Sofia didn't answer just pressed her lips on his.

Promptly she relaxed a bit into his touch. They kept kissing until someone yelled from a balcony of the house "Get a room." The couple looked up. Charles, Carlos and Lando stood bend over the railing all three whistling. Arthur flipped them of before kissing Sofia again, this time slow and clearly putting a show for the gawker. After a lot of more kisses the whistling stopped and Arthur pulled away whispering "Lets get you home."

They reached Sofias apartment as the clock turned 2 in the morning. Arthur as always brought her to the girls door. After a long kiss he pulled away "Alright, I should leave I need to walk home as well." Sofia tightened her grip around his neck. Lowly she asked "Why don't you sleep here tonight?" The boy smiled at her stroking a strand of hair back under her cap "I mean sure, but I have to get up earlier in the morning." Sofia nodded "That's alright with me, I need to work aswell."

They entered the apartment. Arthur was already on his way to the bedroom while Sofia looked for a bottle of water for the morning. After that she entered her bedroom as well. Arthur was sat against the headboard already stripped only in boxers waiting for her. Slowly she stripped out of the clothes he gifted her earlier. Before getting ride of her underwear as well she pulled over a silk PJ set. Patiently Arthur watched the girl tumbling with her bra without straight up flashing him. When everything was off she sank onto the mattress. A big yawn escaped her lips as she crawled over to Arthur.

The boy opened her eyes welcoming her in his scent. Happily, she hummed and snuggled into his warm skin. Greedy she let her hands feel every inch of naked skin she could get. Arthur smiled at her, stroking over her curls. His voice tired and softly "Lets sleep." The girl let go of him, pulling the blanket over them. Lazily she kissed him good night before laying herself onto his chest. Arthur hummed kissing her some more until it they both were to tired. Wrapped in each other they fell asleep.

The morning was hectic. Arthur's alarm went off, but they seemingly overslept the first two so he was a bit late. As fast as he could the boy got ready. He only slowed down as he kissed Sofia goodbye. After he was out the girl got ready herself but in a way more chilled way. She got to work an hour later.

In the afternoon the girl finished her last consultation. For the first time she looked at her phone. It seamed like social media went crazy suddenly. Scared she opened one notification.

You have been tagged in a post

The caption said: OMG just met Arthur Leclerc; anybody knew he had a girlfriend???

Sofia groaned. There were many comments tagging her profile. The girl looked at the picture, there was no way they could tell it was her. Not really. But she liked the picture, it was kinda cute and even if they knew it was her. She liked Arthur and wouldn't hide it. Slowly she scrolled through her notifications and saw that someone posted a video.

It was her and Arthur kissing and then Charles, Carlos and Lando whistling at them while laughing. The girl chuckled at the memories from yesterday.

Later Alexa came over for a long-needed wine walk. Both girls took a big wine glass, filling it typically ¾ up and started their stroll through the city. The took a few pictures sending it to Charles and Arthur as well as posting one on social media. They had a blast together and Sofia felt sad knowing her friend had to leave the next day attending another race.

The weekend was pretty quiet. Charles and Alexa were away, Arthur too. She had dinner with her old friend who visited Italy at the time. The girl went on a lovely hike through the mountains and baked a bit, like she did in Genova. In the evening Arthur called and they ate together dinner over face time. It was surprising how much she missed him.