𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Five years later

Four years have passed since Neville Longbottom were name the boy who lived and the chosen one. The one who defeated the Dark Lord and brought peace to the Wizard world after losing his parents by Bellatrix Black's hands.

Fours years since Dumbledore changed many of the rules in Hogward and started using Neville as his spawn even in he was just a poor baby and the light side did not see anything wrong with it.

Right after those five long years, the darkside have been searching a way to bring that their Lord, Thomas Marvolo Riddle. The Dark Lord who was not killed by a baby. No, he was just too weak and tried to protect the little Neville and unfortunately Dumbledore to advantage of it and use the killing curse.

The news have spread everywhere,even toward the Potter Manor with Juliete who was felt some sadness knowing that her child might not have fatherly love.

Currently in the Malfoy manor, the followers of Voldemort were doing a ritual to bring back their Lord. In the circle stood Lucius Malfoy, the Dark Lord's right hand after his father passed away.

Rabastan Lestrange who take the Lordship of the Lestrange house after his brother have been threw in Akzaban with his wife.

Barty Crouch J.r who have been the most loyal Death Eater that Voldemort ever had. Antonin Dolohov with Alecto Carrow. And the las one who happened to be Peter Pettigrew who was hidding his face by wearing a mask.

Peter was one of the follower but he
did not have the dark mark because Voldemort decided to not give it to
him. Peter was here because he did not want his bestfriend's child to grow up without a father.

He knew that he should consult Juliette first but hell that woman was so damn stubborn to listened to anything he would say.

The Death Eaters started theur ritual, Lucius used his want to cast a spell unaware of the wandless spell Peter
cast before him.

Suddenly a green smoke appear making a form of tornado that stay still yet gave so much pressure that some of the Death Eaters fell on their knees.

"My lord." Lucius muttered in shocked, instead of seeing the sale ugly no-nose man that made him have nightmare was now replace by a handsome man that look like around his twenties with curly black hair and ice blue eyes. "Lucius."

Peter hide a smiled under his mask when he noticed the look thr Dark Lord gave him. "I see that you have revived me." The Dark Lord raised a brow and walked toward his followers.

"Yes, my lord." All of thel bown down on their knees. "I don't see Severus, have he forgot the good manners?" Voldemort said, his tone cold like ice.

"He must have, my Lord." Peter walked toward the Dark Lord, instead of being curse like some thought he would be, Voldemort looked at him and nodded.

"I have something to inform you, my Lord." Peter kneel and say quietly
so that only Tom would hear him. "What is it?" Tom asked curiously.

"In private if it's possible." Peter answered. "You all will be reward for what you did but for now, I will rest." The Dark Lord said outloud. "Of course, my Lord." Rabastan replied and one by one started to made their way out. Peter and him teleport in a dark green manor.

Slytherin Manor.

Tom entered his manor and was greeted by his familiar, Nagini. Peter shivered nervously glancing at the big green infront of him. "₴ Tom.₴" Hiss the snake excitedly. "₴ Nagini.₴" Tom allowed the snake to slithered around him.

"Pettigrew, what is the thing you need to tell me? Hurry, I need to regain energy soon." Tom glance at Peter, he was quiet curious.

"Do you, my Lord remember a girl that you have relation with five years ago?" Peter gulped nervously. "Of course I do, I was the one who want her and I still want her as my Dark Lady. Your dear bestfriend, Juliette." A smirk form on Tom's lips.

"Y-yes about that, sheispregnant." Peter answered quickly messing the words. "I did not understand shit." Tom scoffed.

"S-she was p-pregnant with y-your hm baby." Tom frozed and narrowed his eyes at Peter. "Pettigrew, repeat that." He ordered with an hiss. "Pregnant you know? When a woman have a baby in thei-" "I know what the fuck does pregnant mean!" Tom cut him off with
a glared.

A sigh left his lips as he ran his hand through his curly black hair. "Did she keep it?" He ask in a menacing tone.

"Of course she did." Petee replied in an offended tone because someone would think that his bestfriend would ever do such a thing. "Good." Tom muttered.

"Who else know about that?" He asked, he was etting impatient already. "Me, you, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Marlene Mckinnon and Juliette." Peter answered seriously. "The child must be four right?" Peter nodded.

"Where are they now?" Tom stood
up abruptly. "At the Potter Manor currently." Peter answered while nodding his head. "I can't believe I am sating this but thank you rat." Peter looked at his offendedly but stayed quiet.

"Leave." Peter crossed his arm and apparated away. "Man did not even want to know the gender." Peter muttered before walking back to the Potter Manor.

He hope that his friends would not be angry at him but his heart always break whenever the child would say the word papa.

He was weak for cute child.