𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘, 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Whassamatter?" said Ron annoyed.
"Quidditch practice!" said Wood. "Come on!" Ron squinted at the window. There was a thin mist hanging across the pink-and-gold sky.

"Oliver," Denzel croaked. "It's the crack of dawn." "Exactly," said Wood. He was a tall and burly sixth year and, at the
moment, his eyes were gleaming with a crazed enthusiasm. "It's part of our new training program. Come on, grab your broom, and let's go," said Wood heartily.

"None of the other teams have started training yet we're going to be first off the mark this year -" Yawning and shivering slightly, Denzel climbed out of bed and tried to find his Quidditch robes. He fell down and stood back up.

"Good man," said Wood. "Meet you on the field in fifteen minutes."

The rest of the Gryffindor team were already in the changing room. Wood was the only person who looked truly awake. Fred and George Weasley were sitting, puffy-eyed and touslehaired, next to fourth year Alicia Spinnet, who seemed to be nodding off against the wall behind her. Her fellow Chasers, Katie.

Wood was holding up a large diagram of a Quidditch field, on which were drawn many lines, arrows, and crosses in differentcolored inks.

He took out his wand, tapped the board, and the arrows began to wiggle over the diagram like caterpillars. As Wood launched into a speech about his new tactics, Fred Weasley's head drooped right onto Alicia Spinnet's shoulder and he began to snore.

The first board took nearly twenty minutes to explain, but there was
another board under that, and a third under that one. Fred sank into
a stupor as Wood droned on and on.

"What's going on?" said Wood, frowning, as he skimmed through the
air toward them. "Why's that first year taking pictures? I don't like it. He could be a Slytherin spy, trying to find out about our new training program."

"He's in Gryffindor," said Fred quickly.

"And the Slytherins don't need a spy, Oliver," said George. "What makes you say that?" said Wood testily.

"Because they're here in person," said George, pointing. Several people in green robes were walking onto the field, broomsticks in their hands.

"I don't believe it!" Wood hissed in outrage. "I booked the field for today! We'll see about this!" Wood shot toward the ground, landing rather harder than he meant to in his anger, staggering slightly as he dismounted. Ro., Fred, and George followed.

"Flint!" Wood bellowed at the Slytherin Captain. "This is our practice time! We got up specially! You can clear off now!"

"Is he always like this?" Aries asked Flint. "Always." Flint agreed.

"Ah," said Flint. "But I've got a specially signed note here from Professor Snape.

"I, Professor S. Snape, give the Slytherin team permission to practice today on the Quidditch field owing to the need totrain their new Seeker."

"You've got a new Seeker?" said Wood, distracted. "Where?" And from behind the six large figures before them came a seventh, smaller boy, smirking all over his pale, pointed face. It was Draco
Malfoy.

"Aren't you Lucius Malfoy's son?" said Fred, looking at Malfoy with dislike. Morana who notice the dislike stood next to Draco with Aries.

"He is,so what?" Morana asked wih an attidute taht said 'fuck off'. Mattheo grinned and looked at Wood.

"We will be using the field too." He said coldly. Flint smirked and the Slytherin take their field and started their training. Mettheo was proud to see
his sister defending her friends.

After the practice, Morana and her friends walked toward the corridor until a scream was heard. All of them run toward the scream and their face were full of horror.

The chamber have been open,
enemies of the heir beware.