𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 & 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana giggled and quickly grabbed
the letter while running in the entire Manor. She entered her room and jumped on it before running to her parents's and jumped on their bed
from excitement.

Mattheo who walked pasted his father's room noticed his little sister and carefully picked her up. For a eleven years old girl, Morana lighter than
a candle and she ate a lot though.

"What got you so excited?" Mattjeo asked confused. "Brother!!" Morana ignored his question and hugged him tightly. "I am dying here." He muttered.

"Look!" Morana give Mattheo the letter she was holding with a grin. Mattheo smirked and opened the letter.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chr. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"Congrats." Mattheo smiled but Morana frowned and glared at the paper. "Why did tht put Mrs Potter and not Mrs Slytherin?" She pouted. "Don't know, just inform them when you get sort." A grin form on Mattheo's lips as he went downstairs.

"Moony! Paddy! Wormy! Mommy!
And daddy!" Morana wiggle out of his brother's arms and ran toward her family with the biggest smile in the whole world. "My little snakeling seem really happy today." Marvolo raised a brow, before placing her on his knees.

"I got my letter for Hogward!" She announced with a proud smile and give her father and mother a morning kiss on the cheek. "That's amazing." Juliette smiled and placed Marvolo's favorite cake infront of him.

"I got mine too." Aries, ruffle his messy brown hair carefully, his signature grin on his lips. "No one asked." Marvolo mumbled, Juliette rolled her eyes and slapped his forehead.

"Good for you twoo but be carefull." Remus pat his son's back gently before giving him his chocolate pancake. "I want one too." Peter pouted, "Me too, moony." Morana joined in giving Remus a puppy eyes. Sirius watched his best- friend and goddaughter teaming up and decide to join it. "Please?" He muttered.

"Fine, you little rascals!"

Juliette chuckled, she placed Mattheo's coffee in front of him, he smiled at her and muttered a thank you before going back to what he was doing.

"Draco and Perseus must have gain theirs too." Juliette said with a dreamy look that make Marvolo gulped.

"Oh Merlin." Mattheo plaved his hands behind his hed before digesting all of this. "Will I have to deal with those brats?" He muttered. Peter grinned and patted his back. "Take same lesson from Moony. He did deal with us." Mattheo looked up to Remus with hope.

"Just have patience." Remus said making Mattheo's hopeful mood go down. "Anyway." Juliette stood up and kissed her daughter's cheek. "Go get ready you both, we will go buy your supplies." She added.

To that Aries finished his pancake and stood up as he waited for Morana. Both went upstairs in their rooms to change their clothes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I can't wait to see how Hogward look like." Draco smiled while walking behind his cousins who were walking side to side with Morana like some bodyguards. "I am sure it's cool!" Morana answered.

They went inside, and old barman, who was quite bald and looked like a gummy walnut, broke off his conversation with a man in a top hat to look at them. "Lady Potter, Lady Malfoy, Lord Black? is it? You're taking your children to get their school supplies?"

"Yes, Tom," answered Juliette.

Morana and the others went off to buy the school supplies. At Flourish and Blotts, she purchased the set books plus some others for background reading. After buying a cauldron, potion supplies, parchment, quills, ink, and
a set of scales, they went to Madam Malkin's to buy robes.

Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed all in mauve. "Hogwarts, dear?" she asked, smiling at the children. "Got the lot here - another young man being fitted up just now, in here."

In the back of the shop, a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes. Sirius and Juliette let the children stood on a stool next to him, slipped a long robe over his head and began to pin it to the right length.

"Hogward too?" The boy asked out of curiousity. Perseus and Aries ignored him while Morana smiled at the boy. "Yes! Your name is?" She asked.

"Luke Diggory."

"Mine is Morana Potter!"

"Draco Malfoy." Draco said. Morana pouted and pinch Aries and Perseus who groaned in return.

"Aries Black."

"Perseus Lestrange."

Luke nodded and excused himself, he left with his father and older brother. "He was nice." Morana smiled. "And annoying." Aries and Perseus said together while Draco sweatdroped in silence. "Children!" Narcissa called out and the four kids with Mattheo went to her. They went to buy their wands.

Mr. Ollivander turned out to be a creepy old man with silver eyes that could remember every wand he ever sold. After asking Narcissa and Sirius about their wands, he reminiced about the wands Juliette had before seeing about getting Morana and the boys their wands.

Morana went through just about every wand in the shop, except for the one on a pillow in the window, before Mr. Ollivander handed her one of holly, with phoenix feather core, eleven inches. When she took it in her hand, a warmth spread down her arm, and as she waved the wand, red and gold sparks shot out from the end. "You found the perfect wand!" exclaimed Juliete with delight.

"Finally," muttered Sirius, rolling his eyes. "You took ten times as long as I did. No offense, prongslette."

Mr. Ollivander shook his head slightly. "This is curious." When Morana asked what was curious, he explained that the phoenix who provided the core for her wand had also given a feather for another wand. The brother wand was the one that Voldemort had which made her proud inside.

After Sirius paid the fifty galleons for the wands, then they returned back home.

Morana smiled while reading a book about Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor's friendship and lives. A smile stayed on her lips while she fall asleep and Marvolo carefully put her in her bed before leaving.