𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morana had never believed she would meet a boy she hated more than Crabbe or Goyle but that was before she met Ron Weasley still, first year.

Slytherins only Potions with the Gryffindors so they didn't have to put up with Weasley much.

Perseus sighed annoyedly as he watched Weasley making fun of a Hufflepuff girl. He did not want to put with his shits when it was only their first year.

Cayena and Morana sat next to each other, both were busy talking about the quidditch lesson. All of them were sitting on their chairs in the great hall.

Weasleu hadn't had a single letter since his mother's gift something that Morana had been quick to notice, of course. Draco, Aries, Perseus and Morana's eagle owl was always bringing them packages of sweets from home.

A barn owl brought Neville a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke.
"It's a Remembrall!" he explained.

"Gran knows I forget things this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red - oh. " His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet.

"you've forgotten something." Neville was trying to remember what he'd forgotten when Ron Weasley, who was passing in front the table, snatched the Remembrall out of his hand. Professor McGonagall, who could spot trouble quicker than any teacher in the school, was there in a flash. "What's going on?"

"Ronald's got my Remembrall, Professor." Scowling, Weasley quickly dropped the Remembrall back on the table. "I was just watching." He defended himself and left quickly.

their first flying lesson. It was a clear, breezy day and the grass rippled under their feet as they marched down the sloping lawns towards a smooth lawn on the opposite side of the grounds to the Forbidden Forest, whose trees were swaying darkly in the distance.

The Slytherins were already there, and so were twenty broomsticks lying in neat lines on the ground. Harry had heard Fred and George Weasley complain about the school brooms, saying that some of them started to vibrate if you flew too high, or always
flew slightly to the left.

Their teacher, Madam Hooch, arrived. She had short, grey hair and yellow eyes like a hawk. "What are you waiting for, children! Grab a broomstick and hurry up."

Morana and Aries were the first one to grab their broomstick with a grinned plastered on their faces.

"tick out your right hand over your broom,"called Madam Hooch at the front, and say, "Up!" She said.

"Up!" Everyone shouted.

Morana's broom jumoed into her hand at once followed by other students. Neville's did not moved at all while Weasley's hit his head.

"Now, when I blow my whistle, you kick off from the ground, hard." said Madam Hooch.

"Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet and then come straight back down by leaning forwards slightly. On my whistle three, two." But Neville, nervous and jumpy and frightened of being left on the ground, pushed off hard before the whistle had touched Madam Hooch's lips.

"Come back, boy!"she shouted, but Neville was rising straight up like a cork shot out of a bottle twelve feet twenty feet. Cayena rolled her eyes. "Is not she supose to go and save him?" She muttered harshly. "I agree with you." Theodore nodded at his yone while Morana looked at the boy worriedly.

She know that he was her godbrother and she want to help him. She saw his scared white face look down at the ground falling away, saw him gasp, slip sideways off the broom and - WHAM - a thud and a nasty crack and Neville lay, face down.

on the grass in a heap. His broomstick was still rising higher and higher and started to drift lazily towards the Forbidden Forest and out of sight.
Madam Hooch was bending over Neville, her face as white as his.

"Broken wrist." Morana heard her mutter. "Come on, boy it's all
right, up you get." She turned to the rest of the class. "It can't be alright! He get a broken wrist!" Pansy muttered in disbelief.

"Incompetent." Perseus muttered.

"None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say "Quidditch". Come on, dear." Neville, his face tear-streaked, clutching his wrist, hobbled off with Madam Hooch, who had her arm around him.

No sooner were they out of earshot than Weasley burst into laughter.

"Did you see his face, the great lump?"

The other Gryffindor joined in.

"Shut up, Weasley." snapped Pansy.

'Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?' said Lavender Brown, an arrogant Gryffindor. "Never thought you'd like fat cry babies, Parkinstone."

"Look!" Said Denzel Granger, darting forward and snatching something
out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him." The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up.

"Give it back, Muggle born."said Morana quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch. Granger smiled nastily.

"I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to collect how about up a tree?" Morana clenched her hand feeling frustrate.

"Come and get it, snake!" He shouted.

Morana smirked and she mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up, up she soared, air rushed through her hair. Aries grinned and grab his and started following her in the air.

It was easy for them, after their parents were former quidditch players and taught them everything they need to know.

"Give that thing back." Aries said firmly while enjoying everything.

"Come and take it, Black!"

"Morana Potter, Aries Black!!"

Professor McGonagall was running towards them. "Never in all my time at Hogwarts!" Professor McGonagall was almost speechless with shock, and
her glasses flashed furiously

Perseus sighed and shake his head. "Nit even a month." He thought to himself while watching his cousin and Morana pouted. They did not look scared, only sad that they could not continue.

Both started following her without any complained and looked at her with a cheeky smiled. "Like mother like daughter, like father like son." Professor McGonaggal thought.

Snape sighed and started walking behind them. "Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Flint for a
moment?" She said.

Marcus Flint turned out to be a person, a burly fifth-year boy who came out of Flitwick's class looking confused.

"Follow me, you three." Said Professor McGonagall, and they marched on up the corridor, Flint looking curiously at Morana and Aries.

"Heiress Potter, Heir Black, this is Marcus Flint, Flint I've found you two Seeker." Flint's expression changed from puzzlement to delight.

"Are you serious, Professor?" Flint looked at Snape. "Absolutely." said Snape firmly. "Those two are natural. I've never seen anything like it." Proffessor McGonagall comfirmed.

"It's not our first time." Morana shrugged with a smile. Flint smirked, "Welcome to the team, Black, Potter." A grin form on Aries's lips.

"Your mother and father will be proud, they were excellent seeker." Aries and Morana smiled at each other and nodded at the professor.

They were over the moon