𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Morana?" Juliette gasped and saw his her daughter standing infront of the door while holding her white teddy bear. "M-mommy?" Morana looked at her mother and Marvolo in confusion.

"D-daddy is my t-true daddy?" Marvolo sighed and walked toward her. He kneeled down to her height and looked at her. "Yes." Marvolo answered without hesitation. "Then why were you n-not with mommy?" Juliette bit her bottom lips and walked toward them.

"Did you not love us?" Tears started to fall from Morana's eyes. Marvolo panic and quickly brought her in a hug. "Its not that. I had something to do, you will understand when you get older." He replied while caressing her hair gently.

"Really?" Morana tilted her hand, her fall falling to the side making her look even more cute than she is. "I promise." Morana giggled and wrapped her smallest finger around his to make the promise. "We are a family now!" Juliette covered her mouth and take it away after a while.

She bend down and kissed her side head gently before picking her up. "I can't wait to tell it to Aries!" She giggled and kissed her mother back on the cheek too.

"Who is Aries?" Marvolo narrowed his eyes with a hint of protectiveness in it. "He is Sirius's son." Juliette answered with a smile. "He a few month older than Morana." She then added as she remembered her godson. The most michievous boy which he clearly
took from his father.

Marvolo hmm and looked back at his daughter. "You will start living with me." Morana smile brightly, "Yay!!" She squealed excitedly. "When though?" Juliette asked nervously. "Now."

"Now!?" She looked at him in surprise.

"Yes, now. Go pack." He took Morana from her and hold his daughter while he ordered the mother of his child.

"Fine." Juliette kissed her Morana's forhead before leaving. She never expected Marvolo to love their daughter, let alone protected her but it made happy to know that he will be a good father.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ────── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Sirius sighed for the fifth times today. He went to take his lordship and his mother did not make it easy for him
but he did not care. He had his husband
and son with him and it was enough. Though he did miss his goddaughter the whole day.

"Papa! Morana is not here!" A five years old boy shouted in panic, his grey eyes start to become blurry from the tears and he ran to his dad in hurry.

"Maybe she went out with Juliette?" Remus came behind them and picked up his son. "No! There is nothing in Morana's room or aunty Juliette!" Aries yelled out of frustration and fear. For a five years old, Aries was very moody and smart.

"What!?" Peter gulped and looked every where in the manor. He was hoping that nothing hurt his bestfriend and niece if they are hurt then he will never forgive himself. "There is a letter." Sirius picked it up and opened it.

Dear bestfriends

I have already left the manor, not because something bad happened no.
It was for my Morana's happiness.
The Dark Lord is back, Tom Marvolo Slytherin. He came and met Morana
and allowed Morana to call him
'daddy' without her knowing the truth.

We will be living in the Slytherin Manor, Marvolo said that you guys could come anytimes so please came quick. I love you all dearly and I will protect myself don't worry.

Morana want to tell everything to Aries so don't forget to bring him too.

- Love you all <3

Juliette Euphelia Potter.

"Where is Morana?" Aries whined a bit, he want Morana to be here, to play with him, to play with his hair and to do prank with him. Aries took a lot from his father, his curly dark hair, his grey eyes, his personality and his taste for people who are addict to chocolate.

 Aries took a lot from his father, his curly dark hair, his grey eyes, his personality and his taste for people who are addict to chocolate

"She left to live with her father." Sirius kneel down and tell it to Aries whose eyes widen. "She left me!?" He demand with tears. "No, no, no! We can visit her whenever we want okay? She even want to pass time with you!" Aries looked at his fathers and nodded. "Okay.." he muttered.

"I want to see her tomorrow then." He demanded.