𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝖣𝗈𝗋𝗆

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Slytherin first years followed one of there Prefects named Gemma Farley through the chattering crowds, out of the Great Hall and down the marble staircase. Morana's legs were like lead again, she was so tired from the long day and food.

She was to sleepy even to be surprised that the people in the portraits along the corridors whispered and pointed at her as they passed.

The marble steps soon turned to stone as they walked deeper and deeper under the school. Finally Gemma paused by a stretch of bare, damp
stone wall. She spoke a single word.

"Salazar."

And a stone door concealed in the wall slid open. Draco found this very cool. They all marched through and followed her. The Slytherin common room was a long, low underground room with stone walls and ceiling, from which round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains.

A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several older Slytherins were silhouetted around it in carved chairs. In the back there were two archways with stairs going up, and two doors.

"Your schedules are with your stuff which is in your dormitories, boys are the staircase and lavatory on the left, and girls are the ones on the right. The only extracurricular class you first years can take is Magical Theory and there are only twenty available spots for the entire school so if you want to participate sign here now. Other than that, up to bed, first years are the third door up." Perseus sighed and lay his head on Morana's shoulder.

While the others git their down,Morana stared at a doo which had the name, Tom Riddle, Slytherin King. "Potter, are you lost or what?" Gemma asked.

"I will take this dorm." Morana said. "You can't." Gemma shrugged. Morana sighed and looked at her. "I saud that, I, Morana Potter Slytherin will use the dorm of Tom Riddle, the former Slytherin King." A cood wind washed through them as ghe door opened.

A smile formed on her pretty lips and she entered the door, slamming ut right in Gemma's face accidentally.

"So this is papa's dorm?" Morana chuckled as she make herself comfortable on the bed. She grabbed
a book and flipped some page.

Unforgivable curses

Dark magic

Dark Spells

Blood mahic

Hocruxes

A sparkle glow in Morana's eyes and she kept reading the book. "Carefull," Hissed Nagini who slithered on the bed. "I know, I will learn it carefully."A mischievious smiled formed on her lips.

"I need to think about my first prank!" She giggled remembering her god- father's words.

"If you don't play at least fuve pranks this year, no longer from me!" Sirius grinned mischiecously.

Morana shook her head and opened her small mirror. "Daddy!" She called out. "Yes, snakeling?" Marvolo appeared in the mirror's glass, Morana noticed taht he was writibg so he must be doing paper work.

"I got into Slytherin! And I, now own your dorm!" She state cheerfully. "You do know how to make me proud don't you? And whatever is mine is yours." A nodded of affirmation from Nagini made Mirana laughed.

"Aww! I thought you would get into the lions's house." Morana watched her mother pouted like a cute child and smile.

"Snake just do it better." Both, father and daughter said at the same time.

"Like father like daughter." Groaned Juliette. "Tell me that at least my godson get in Gryffindor?" Pleade Juliette.

"Snakes." Morana grinned.

"Hmfp! He passed too much time with Bellatrix, so do you!" Juliette pouted and a cookie. "I am hungry now!" Morana whined. "Here." Marvolo snap his fingers and a basket of cookies with nutella arrived on her bed.

"Thank you, daddy!"

"Remember, snakeling, stay away from Dumbledore or the Weasley." Marvolo warned his daughter. "I promised."

"Good, if anything happen, go to your brother or call us." Juliette added with a serious looked. "And no trouble." At the words of Larvolo, both, Juliette and Morana's face fell down at that statement.

"Bug trouble!" Mirana smiled and hang up the magical mirror. Morana take the book and went in Cayena's dorm.

Both were like siblings, always fighting yet protecting each other.