𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝖶𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hurry!!" Draco shouted downstair, in the Malfoy Manor. Perseus walked down before glaring at the peacock who bite his finger yesterday. "Aries!" Draco whined like a small girl. "Geez, wait." He answered. Aries walked downstair with a small bag of chocolate frog.

"Mora, you coming?" Draco called
out more gently, he notice how his childhood bestfriend have been acting weird lately. "Coming!" Morana answered from upstair. "That's what
she said." Cayena came in with her mother who was smiling at the children

Morana hurried up and accidentally bump into a light table which make it fall down. Morana bend down to place it back and saw a diary in it. She tilted her head and grab it. Hearing Aries called for her, she ran downstairs and uncounciously place the diary a her bag.

"Took you long enough." Draco sighed and dragged her away. Perseus rolled his eyes and walked toward them. The children left with Mrs Rosier and arrive in the train after buying their supplies.

When they arrived at Hogward, Aries had the pleasure of seeing Weasley and the Grangers hitting a tree with a flying car and getting themselves in trouble.

For the first term's sorting much to Aries, Perseus and Draco's displeasure, they had anothet Weasley in the school as if three was not enough, now it was four.

"Why does their mother pop so much red head?" Daphne asked genuinely confuse which had Blaise and Draco snickering.

Meanwhile, Professor McGonagall, a bespectacled witch with her hair in a tight bun, was placing the famous Hogwarts Sorting Hat on a stool before the newcomers.

Every year, this aged old hat, patched, frayed, and dirty, sorted new students into the four Hogwarts houses (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin). Morana well remembered putting it on,exactly one year ago, and waiting, excitedly, for its decision as it
muttered aloud in his ear.

For a few horrible seconds she had feared that the hat was going to put
her in Gryffindor, the house that had
turned out to follow a fool who only want power, that's Marvolo used to tell her.

Morana and Perseus had give many helped in gaining point, making Slytherin win House Championship for the eight times.

"Look, Snape is going to give a us a drama show." Cayena smirked, watching Hermione gettingin trouble was her favorite thing in the whole world. She was too stuck up and Cayena dislike her know it all attitude.

"Serve them right." Theodore shrugged, though Blaise's eyes was still on Ginny which Morana have noticed and giggled while shaking Pansy gently to show it.

Surprisingly, the Weasley girl end up in Slytherin, Morana noticed her terrified look, it did not look like she was afraid of Slytherin buy afraid of somethng else, or someone else.

"Treat her well." Morana said to her friends who nodded back at her most Blaise who was eager to treat her well.

"I am Morana Potter Slytherin." Morana smiled at Ginny who smile back shyly at her."My name is Ginerva Weasley but call me Ginny." Morana nodded while the others present themselves. Happily Draco noticed that she was not like
her brothers so he accept her as an acquaintance for the moment.

"Follow us." Perseus demand as he walked toward the Slytherin corridor.

"Basilik."

Ginny nodded when she understand that he was telling the passwords. To be honest, she was scared of her family's reaction. Her older brother clearly looked angry and horrified while the twin looked confused and uncertained.

There was no doubt that her mother would be completely enrage and she did not want that. But Ginny had a lucky charm that she was unaware of.

Morana Potter was just like her mother, she was not going to allowed someone to hurt those she saw as friends and Ginny was now her friend.

Like mother like daughter