𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗, 1943

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dippet sank back, looking faintly disappointed. "You may go, Tom.."

Riddle slid off his chair and slouched out of the room. Morana followed him
down the moving spiral staircase they went, emerging next to the gargoyle in the darkening corridor. Riddle stopped, and so did Morana, watching him. Morana could tell that Riddle was doing some serious thinking.

He was biting his lip, his forehead furrowed. Then, as though he had suddenly reached a decision, he hurried off. Morana chuckled, she always do that herself so did her father.

Morana gliding noiselessly behind him. They didn't see another person until they reached the entrance hall, when a tall wizard with long, sweeping auburn hair and a beard called to Riddle from the marble staircase.

"What are you doing, wandering around this late, Tom?" Morana gasped at the wizard. He was none other than a fifty- year younger Dumbledore.

"I had to see the headmaster, sir," said Riddle. "Well, hurry off to bed," said Dumbledore, giving Riddle exactly the
kind of penetrating stare Morana knew so well.

"Best not to roam the corridors these days. Not since.." He sighed heavily, bade Riddle good night, and strode off. Riddle watched him walk out of sight and then, moving quickly, headed
straight down the stone steps to the dungeons, with her in hot
pursuit.

But to her disappointment, Riddle led him not into a hidden passage way or a secret tunnel but to the very dungeon in which Morana had Potions with Snape. The torches hadn't been lit, and when Riddle pushed the door almost closed, Morana could only just see him, standing stock-still by the door, watching the passage outside.

It felt like that they were there for at least an hour. All she could see was the figure of Riddle at the door, staring through the crack, waiting like a statue. And just when Morana had stopped feeling expectant and tense and started wishing he could return to the present,
he heard something move beyond the door.

Someone was creeping along the passage. He heard whoever it waspass the dungeon where she and Riddle were hidden. Riddle, quiet as a shadow, edged through the door and followed, Harry tiptoeing behind him, forgetting that she couldn't be heard.

For perhaps five minutes they followed the footsteps, until Riddle stopped suddenly, his head inclined in the direction of new noises. She heard a door creak open, and then someone speaking in a hoarse whisper.

"C'mon ... gotta get yeh outta here .... C'mon now ... in the box..." There was something familiar about that voice ....
Riddle suddenly jumped around the corner.

Morana stepped out behindhim. She could see the dark outline of a huge boy who was crouching in front of an open door, a very large box next to it. "Evening, Rubeus," said Riddle sharply.

The boy slammed the door shut and stood up. "What yer doin' down here, Tom?" Riddle stepped closer. "It's all over," he said. "I'm going to have to turn you in, Rubeus. They're talking about closing Hogwarts if the attacks don't stop."

"No," at d'yeh -"

"I don't think you meant to kill anyone. But monsters don't make good pets. I suppose you just let it out for exercise and -"

"It never killed no one!" said the large boy, backing against the closed door. From behind him, Morana could hear a funny rustling and clicking.

"Come on, Rubeus," said Riddle, moving yet closer. "The dead girl's parents will be here tomorrow. The least Hogwarts can do is make sure that the thing that killed their daughter is slaughtered."

"It wasn't him!" roared the boy, his voice echoing in the dark passage. "He wouldn'! He never!" "Stand aside," said Riddle, drawing out his wand.

His spell lit the corridor with a sudden flaming light. The door behind the large boy flew open with such force it knocked him into the wall opposite.

And out of it came something that made Morana let out a long, piercing scream unheard by anyone A vast, low-slung, hairy body and a tangle of black legs, a gleam of many eyes and a pair of razor-sharp pincers - Riddle raised his
wand again, but he was too late.

The thing bowled him over as it
scuttled away, tearing up the corridor and out of sight. Riddle scrambled to his feet, looking after it; he raised his wand, but the huge boy leapt on him, seized his wand, and threw him back down,
yelling, "Nooo!!"The scene whirled.

The darkness became complete Moraa felt herself falling and, with a crash, he landed spread-eagled on his four-poster
in the Slytherin dormitory, Riddle's diary lying open on her stomach.

"Missy!" Nagini hissed worriedly. "I-its okay.." Morana muttered, she take the journale and write.

"It was Hagrid?" She write.

"Yes." Riddle write back.

"I don't believe you." Morana smirked.

"Only a parseltongue could enter the Chamber Of Secrets, you were the real culprit." Morana was able to get the puzzle together when she remember
the story Narcissa told her about the Chamber of Secret.

"How did you find out?" The smirk turned into a smile. "I am a Slytherin, we have to be cunning and sly."

"Good point." He write back. "You are a parseltongue like me then?" She write happily. "You are a parseltongue?" Morana sighed.

"Yes, my full name is Morana Potter Slytherin." "How could this be? I am the heir of Salazar Slytherin." Morana frowned.

"You can't be! My papa's name is Marvolo Thomas Slytherin." She write confidently.

"Strange." Morana's eyes widened."What is your full name?" She write."Tom Marvolo Riddle." A feeling of dread and confusion but slight happiness was tug on her heart.

"Voldemort." She write unconciously. "How do you know that name?"

"It's my father's name, the Dark Lord, you are my father." She write happily.

"What!?"

"Yes, my father is the Dark Lord, he is like 70 years old? But he is still in the of a body of 27 years old man!" She giggled, Nagini slithered on her lap.

"My plan work then, may I ask the name of your mother?" A soft sound escape her lips, she felt happy getting to know her mini father. "Juliette Potter,"

"Which Potter's daughter? Charlus or Fleamont?"  "Fleamont."

"You shouls go to sleep, we will write each other tomorrow." Morana smiled, even her mini father care for her. She then place the diary away and place her head on her pillow.

Tom Riddle could not help the
small smile on his lips. He will have a family.