𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖣𝗎𝖾𝗅 & 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗀

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Congrats!" Pansy smiled brightly before pulling Morana in a hug."Do not get your nails hurt!" Daphne made sure to scold her before kissing her cheek.

"Trouble." Whispered Perseus.

"Did you say something?" Morana raised her brow and lookef at Perseus. "No." He answered without hesitation.

Aries poutef and hugged Morana, his te went to Weasley and Grangers who was coming toward them.

Weasleu, flanked by Denzel and Hermione Granger. "Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Death Deaters?" Weasley smirked. Draco rolled his eyes, "Is it me or fo you miss affection? Does mommy not have enough time for you?" Draco mocked.

Weasley clenched his hand tightly.
"I would have take you on any time on my own." said Weasley. "Tonight, if you want." A smirk spread upon Theodore's lips.

"Wizard’s duel. Wands only – no contact. What’s the matter? Never heard of a wizard’s duel before, I suppose?" Perseus grinned and glanced at Draco before giving a nodded.

‘Of course he has." said male Granger rolled his eyes, wheeling round. "I am his second, who’s yours?" Morana watched them carefully, Perseus agreed to be Draco's second.

"Midnight all right? We’ll meet you in the trophy room, that’s always unlocked.’ When Weasley had gone, Morana looked at Perseus and Draco.

"You two won't be going to the duel right?" She asked with a smile that scream danger. "Of coutse, we won't.
We will just send Snape there." Perseus answered before leaning against the wall.

Denzel and Ron both looked up. It was Hermione Granger. "Can’t a person eat in peace in this place?" said Ron.

Hermione ignored him and spoke to her brother. "I couldn’t help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying."

"Bet you could." Weasley muttered.

"And you must noy go wandering around the school at night, think of the points you’ll lose Gryffindor if you’re caught, and you’re bound to be. It’s really very selfish of you." Hermione explained kindly.

"And it’s really none of your business, sister." said Denzel. "Bye,bye." Ron said.

There was a very good chance they were
going to get caught by Filch or Mrs Norris, and Denzel felt he was pushing his luck, breaking another school rule today. On the other hand, Draco's sneering face kept looming up out of the
darkness this was his big chance to beat Malfoy, face to face.

He couldn’t miss it. "Half past eleven." Ron muttered at last. "We better go."

They pulled on their dressing-gowns, picked up their wands and crept across the tower room, down the spiral staircase and into the Gryffindor common room. A few embers were still glowing in the fireplace, turning all the armchairs into hunched black shadows.

They had almost reached the portrait hole when a voice spoke from the chair nearest them. "I can’t believe you’re going to do this, brother!" A lamp flickered on. It was Hermione Granger, wearing a pink dressing-gown and a frown. "You!" said Weasley furiously.

"Go back to bed!"

"I almost told your brother." Hermione snapped. "Percy he’s a Prefect, he will had put a stop to this." Denzel feel frustrate at how his sister could be so interfering.

"Come on." he said to Ron. He pushed open the portrait of the Fat Lady and climbed through the hole. Hermione wasn’t going to give up that easily. She followed Weasley through the portrait hole, hissing at them like an angry goose.

"Don’t you care about Gryffindor, do you only care about yourselves, I don’t want Slytherin to win the House Cup and you’ll lose all the points I got from Professor McGonagall for knowing about Switching Spells." She said frustrately.

"Leave us alone."

"I am coming with you." she said.

"You are not." Denied Denzel.
‘Do you think I’m going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me? If he finds all three of us I’ll tell him the truth, that I was trying to stop you and you can back me up." She smirked.

"You have got some nerve!" said Weasleu loudly. "Shut up, both of you!" said Denzel sharply.

Denzel took out his wand in case Draco leapt in and started at once. The minutes crept by. "He is late, maybe he chickened out." Ron whispered.

Then a noise in the next room made them jump. Denzel had only just raised his wand when they heard someone speak and it wasn’t Malfoy.

"Mind explained why you three are here at this hours?" In front of them stand Severus Snape who was looing at them firmly.

"We we-" Ron placed his hand over Hermione's mouth. "100 point from Gryffindor for staying out this late and also for sneaking out without permission!" Snape said sternly.

"That's not fair! Malfoy and Lestrange too are here!" Ron defended himself by blaming Perseus and Draco.

"My two students are currenly in their common room, eating cake." Snape said.

He made sure toput the three back to their common room before leaving while Morana and Cayena were watching it all from a far.

"Malfoy nd Lestrange tricked you!" Hermione said to Ron and Denzel. "You realise that, don’t you? They was never going to meet you Snaoe knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off!"

Denzel's eyes widened when he saw Mrs Nories. He took his sister and Ron's ran and run in a door or lostly tower.

They weren’t in a room, as he had supposed. They were in a corridor. The forbidden corridor on the third floor. And now they knew why it was forbidden.

They were looking straight into the eyes of a monstrous dog, a dog which filled the whole space between ceiling and floor. It had three heads. Three pairs of rolling, mad eyes three noses, twitching
and quivering in their direction three drooling mouths, saliva hanging in slippery ropes from yellowish fangs.
It was standing quite still, all six eyes staring

"What the fuck was this?!"

"What do they think they’re doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?" said Ron finally.

"If any dog needs exercise, that one does." He continued and Hermione had got both her breath and her bad temper back
again.

"You don’t use your eyes, any of you, do you?"’ she snapped. "Didn’t you see what it was standing on?"

‘The floor?’ Denzel suggested. "I wasn’t looking at its feet, I was too busy with its heads." He said. "No, not the floor. It was standing on a trapdoor. It’s obviously
guarding something." She stood up, glaring at them. "I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been
killed or worse, expelled. Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed." Denzel rolled his eyes.

"How are we related again?" Denzel muttered. Both boys followed the girl and left quickly, going to bed unaware of the group behind them.

"So this is here?" Theodore whispered. "Yes." Morana sighed and looked at her friends. "Dumbledore can't have it back." She said firmly and the others nodded.

The headmaster won't win this.

𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 ━━ ғᴇᴍʜᴀʀʀʏ | ʜᴘOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara