Chapter 14

It was daytime, the sun was shining over the building of the college where Avni and Neil were standing at the college entrance and the garden was outside it. They were present inside the premises of college. Avni and Neil were standing up the stairs. There were a few stairs. Avni was looking at Neil. Avni turned her face and she was shocked to see there because a crowd of students was present there.

Ali and Juhi were also standing with the students and were looking at Neil and Avni. Avni looked at Neil shockingly who was looking around and he saw Ali. Neil glared at Ali. Neil felt Avni’s gaze and Neil looked at Avni and he found her shocked and confused. Ali saw Neil holding Avni’s hand and he got angry. Avni saw Ali and Avni was surprised. Ali was about to move but Avni shook her head. Ali stopped and he was shocked. Avni heard the sounds.

Avni looked at the students. The students started gossiping to see Neil holding Avni’s hand. Avni felt awkward and she tried to free her hand. Neil tightens the grip on Avni’s wrist. Avni looked at Neil and Neil was looking straight. Neil felt Avni’s gaze and he looked at Avni. Neil looked at the students.

Neil: Silence.

Everyone stopped and looked at Neil. Neil looked at the students angrily.

Neil: Everyone. Listen to me carefully and keep it in your mind.

Neil pulled Avni to him and made her stand close to him. Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: Avni Mehta is my girl.

Avni and the other students were shocked. Ali and Juhi were in utmost shock. Everyone looked at one another.

Neil: Yes, you heard it right. Avni Mehta is my girl.

Everyone was shocked.

Neil: And if any tries to keep an eye on her (Neil looked at Ali and then Neil looked at Juhi) or tries to harm her... then no one will be worse than me. I will not leave that person.

Everyone was shocked.

Neil: Avni is my fianceé.

Another shock. The girls looked at Neil sadly and looked at Avni with an evil eye. Juhi was in extreme shock but Avni was more shocked than her. Avni had not thought that Neil would confess his love in this way.

Neil: She is my love.

Another shock.

Neil: Yes, Avni Mehta is my love and my fianceé and I can’t tolerate it if anyone looks at her with dirty eyes.

Neil looked at Ali. Ali and Neil gave an intense glance at each other. Avni followed Neil’s gaze and she saw Ali. Avni was surprised. Avni looked at the students and they again started to gossip. Neil looked at the students.

Neil: So kisi ne bhi.

Neil looked at Ali.

Neil: I repeat, agar kisi ne bhi Avni ki taraf buri nazar se dekha (Neil looked at Ali) to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Ali was looking at Neil.

Neil: So, everyone stay away from my girl. I don’t want any guy near her.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: Got it.

Everyone was silent.

Neil shouted: Got it?

The students said yes.

Neil: Good.

Neil looked at the students.

Neil: Dismiss.

Neil looked at Avni and he turned. Neil took Avni from there. Neil took Avni to the classroom and he took her to his seat. Neil made Avni sit with him. The students came into the classroom and they were talking about Avni and Neil. As soon as they were seeing Neil, they stopped talking. The students were coming into the classroom. Avni looked down and was still in shock. Avni was feeling odd.