Chapter 31

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, and days into months. Neil's vacation started and he came home. The Khanna family spent quality time together because Avni's training was also going to start the day after tomorrow.

At the time of the night, Avni and Neil came into the room. Neil closed the door of the room and Avni came forward. Neil came behind Avni and they looked at each other.

Avni: Main change kar ke aati hun.

Neil nodded and Avni went to the cupboard. Avni took her night dress and then she looked at Neil. They passed a smile to each other and then Avni went to change. Neil sighed and then he thought.

Soon, Avni came back and she saw Neil laying on the bed in Fowler's position. Neil was scrolling down his phone. Avni smiled to see Neil smiling. Avni came to the bed and she sat on it. Avni also got in the blanket and she looked at Neil's phone. Avni was shocked to see the girl's picture with Neil on Neil's phone. The first time Avni got jealous to see Neil with a girl. Neil was smiling and the girl was standing by side-hugging Neil. Neil was smiling.

Neil: crazy girl.

Avni looked at Neil and she got hurt and angry too. Neil looked at Avni while smiling.

Neil: Aray tum agai. Yeh dekho kal hum sab party karne gaye the.

Avni smiled slightly. Neil showed the picture to Avni. Neil and the girl were standing close to each other and their faces were touched.

Neil: She is Sandy. One of my good friends.

Avni looked down. Neil showed the pictures to Avni and he was telling the names of his friends. Some were group pictures. Some were Neil's pictures with his male friends. Some were Neil's friends' pictures. Some were Neil's pictures with his female friends and one girl's pictures were more with Neil. They were standing close to each other. Avni was not liking it. Avni moved away Neil's hand and Neil was shocked. Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: Mujhe nend arahi. Good night.

Neil was confused. Avni laid on the bed while covering herself with the duvet and she turned her face to the other side. Neil was confused. Avni's eyes were moist and she looked hurt. Neil thought and he looked at his phone. Neil looked at Avni and he turned Avni to him. Avn's gaze was low. A tear fell from Avni's eyes and Neil was shocked.

Neil: Avni?

Neil cupped Avni's face.

Neil: Kya howa?

Avni moved away Neil's hand and she sat on the bed. Neil sat beside her.

Neil: Kya howa?

Avni wiped her tears and shook her head.

Avni: Kuch nahi.

Neil: Meri taraf dekho.

Avni didn't look at Neil. Neil cupped Avni's face and turned her face to him.

Neil: Meri taraf dekho, Avni.

No reply.

Neil: Avni... Avni, look at me.

Avni looked at Neil and her eyes were moist. Avni's nose was red. She was looking cute.

Neil: Baat kya hai?

Avni looked down and shook her head.

Neil: Phir ro kyun rahi ho?

Avni: Ase hi.

Neil frowned and then he smiled.

Neil: Ase hi?

Avni nodded. Neil thought and tried to recall what happened. Neil took his phone and saw his picture with Sandy. Neil thought and then his face lit up. Neil guessed that Avni is getting jealous of Sandy. Neil smiled because an idea struck his mind. Neil looked at Avni.