Chapter 25

Some say time is the biggest healer and some say that time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with pain but the common thing is that things come back to their place as time passes. But that period is like walking on the fire. Passing that time is a very difficult phase.

Avni came to the living area of her home and she looked there. The living area was empty and Avni looked there. Avni thought. Avni looked around and she searched there for the proofs. Avni thought.

Avni: According to Papa and Dadi, woh dono ghar se bahar gaye howe the. Woh ghar per aye aur Maa ko... ghar se chori bhi hoi hai. Dadi ki jewelry ki. Agar koi chori karne aya tha aur Maa aur us chor ke beech hathapai hoi to aas pass ki cheeze bhi to toti hoti. Lekin is area ke ilawa to kahin ki bhi koi cheeze nahi toti. Naa to mere room ka saman bhikhra howa tha aur naa hi Police ko Maa ke room main asi koi garbar nazar ayi. Dadi ke room ka saman bhikhra howa tha dusra yahan Maa...

Avni's eyes got moist.

Avni: Akhir us raat howa kya tha? Mujhe Maa ko akele chor kar jana hi nahi chahiye tha. Mera dil mujhe signals de raha tha lekin main smajh hi nahi pai. Agar main mere dil ki sun leti aur us din kahin nahi jati to shayad... shayad Maa aaj mere sath hoti.

Avni got emotional and she cried. Avni wiped her tears.

Avni: Mujhe is mamle ki teh tak jana hi hoga. Mujhe Maa ko insaaf dilwana hai. Main Maa ko insaaf har haal per dilwa ke rahungi.

Avni nodded with dedication.

Some days passed, and everyone's life came back to its normal routine except Avni. Avni's life had just stopped after Neela Maa. She was not able to concentrate on anything even not on her studies. She was neither eating anything properly nor sleeping peacefully. The sudden death of her mother had put an immense effect on her and many questions were there that were disturbing her.

One day, Avni was standing on the mountain and she was looking down from there. Avni's eyes were moist. For a second, a thought of jumping from there came into her mind but she closed her eyes and a tear fell from her eyes. Neil came from behind and looked around. Neil stopped behind Avni.

Neil: Avni.

Avni opened her eyes and she thought. Avni wiped her tears and she looked at Neil.

Neil: Yahan kyun agai?

Avni turned to Neil.

Avni: Ase hi.

Avni looked around. Neil also looked here and there.

Avni: yahan acha feel ho raha tha.

Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: Yahan kitni shanti hai. Duniya ki bheer se dur, duniya ke shor se dur yahan bohat shanti hai.

Neil was looking at Avni. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: Yahan se jane ka mann hi nahi kar raha.

Neil felt bad.

Neil: Sukoon khamoshi main nahi milta Sukoon to satisfaction se milta hai. Sukoon to family ke sath milta hai.

Avni: Mere pass to family hi nahi to Sukoon kaise mile ga.

Neil: Kyun meri family tumhari family nahi hai?

Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: Mom, Dad, Bebe, sab tum se bohat pyaar karte hain. Kya woh tumhari family nahi hain?

Avni looked down. Neil forwarded his hand to Avni. Avni looked at Neil's hand and then she looked at Neil.

Neil: Aao Avni, main tumhe Sukoon ki duniya main le kar chalta hun. Mera hath tham lo aur phir dekho main kaise tumhari zindagi khushiyun se bhar deta hun.