Chapter 35

It was the time of the day, the birds were hovering in the sky and a car stopped outside the Khanna mansion where the Khanna family was waiting for Avneil while smiling. Avni and Neil got out of the car. Avni smiled to see the Khanna mansion and she shut the door of the car. Avni missed it very much. Avni looked at her family and she smiled but when she forwarded her gaze, she was shocked to see Ashish and Dayawanti Mehta.

Neil was smiling and his eyes also fell on Ashish and Dayawanti Mehta. Neil was shocked. Neil looked at Avni. The Khanna family looked at Ashish and Dayawanti Mehta and they made a face. Avni was shocked and Neil looked at Avni. Neil and the Khanna family felt bad to see Avni. Shweta looked at the Mehtas angrily. Avni got angry because now she was not that weak and silent Avni anymore. Neil was shocked to see Avni. Neil shut the door of the car hurriedly and he came to Avni who was about to move but Neil came to her and held her lower arms.

Neil whispered: Avni, no.

Avni was looking at Ashish and Dayawanti Mehta.

Avni: Neil, mere raste se hato.

Neil: Avni, nahi.

Avni was angrily looking at her father and grandmother.

Avni: Neil, maine kaha mera rasta se hato. Choro mujhe. Main aaj in dono ko nahi choron gi.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: In dono ne mujhse meri Maa ko cheena hai main in dono ko aaj nahi choro gi.

Avni was about to move but Neil was holding Avni’s arms. Neil stopped her.

Neil: Avni, nahi.

Avni shook her head while looking at Ashish.

Neil: Avni, abhi nahi.

Avni was glaring at Ashish.

Neil: Avni.

Neil understood that he had to show anger. Neil looked at Avni angrily.

Neil: Avni.

Neil cupped Avni’s face.

Neil: Avni, look at me.

Avni was looking at Ashish. Avni moved her head while looking at Ashish and gulped.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looked at Neil who shook his head.

Neil: Avni, abhi nahi. Abhi sahi time nahi hai.

Avni shook her head. Neil glared at Avni.

Neil: Avni, calm down. Inhe saza mile gi lekin sahi waqt aane per. Calm down.

Avni was looking at Neil who softened his expressions.

Neil: inhe saza zaror milegi lekin sahi waqt aane per. Abhi react kar ke inhe chukana mat karo. Samjho is baat ko. Calm down.

Avni thought and she looked at Neil who nodded. Avni looked down and nodded. Avni gulped.

Neil: hmm.

Avni nodded while looking down. Avni took a deep breath while looking at Ashish and nodded. Avni gulped. Neil smiled.

Neil: good. Act normally. Hmm.

Avni nodded while lowering her gaze.

Neil: Good.

Avni looked at Neil who smiled.

Neil: come.

Neil side-hugged Avni and took her to the family. Avni saw the Khanna family and she smiled. Avni took their blessings and they kissed Avni’s forehead. Shweta cupped Avni’s face.