Chapter two

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

Third person

Little Malia ran around the house. Trying to hide from their parents. But suddenly, she heard a painful scream.
She gasp and called for her father."Malia!"Her father called after her and she stopped and turned around seeing her father.

She ran up to him and he lifted her up."Daddy? What is going on!?"Malia asked afraid but her father just shook his head."The Village is getting attacked from pirates. We don't know why or who it is."

Her father stopped in her room and opened the door.
"Malia, go in the closet. Don't come out, promise it to me."Her father said and mira sobbed."Okay, but come back, and find Mommy!"She said before going into her closet trying to hide.

She heard screams and gun shots. She was afraid, and hides her face in her hands.

Two awful hours she had to hear people screaming, gun shots and sobbing.

When the noises died down, she sighed and opened the closet door. She stepped out of it and ran out of the house."Mom?! Dad?!"she called them.

She gasped when a hand touched her shoulder but stopped worrying when she saw it was her father.

She hugged him. Malia then pulled away and her father lifted her up and hold her tight. Tears were rolling down his cheek, but he tried to hide it and be strong for his daughter.

Malia looked around, trying to find her mother, but not a single sign of here were found.

"Daddy, where is Mommy?"She asked."Malia..your mother was brought away with the pirates. We will find her someday..okay?"He explained and Malia started crying...

Malia's view

I shot awake. Another nightmare. I had them a few times. The most of them were about my mother or father.

I stand up and make my way over to the bathroom. I made my hair and get ready for the day.

~

When I was ready I grabbed my bow and put it over my shoulder. I put my shoes on and let a note in the door so my aunt knows that I'm not here.

But suddenly, my aunt stood before me.

"Oh, I go outside."I said and she frown."With your bow?"