Chapter ten

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

I heard someone calling my name, and someone shaking me. My head was hurting, I let out a small groan and opened my eyes to see Zoro trying to wake me up.

"I'm going to kill them."I groaned and Zoro let out a chuckle and I sat up and looked around.

"Are you okay,Malia?"Zoro asked and I looked at him.

"Yeah.., I'm alright. What about you?"

"I'm fine."

"Are we..in a well?"I asked and Zoro nodded and I spotted my quiver. I stood up and walked over to it,checking if anything is broken,"How do we get out?"

"I try to climb up."Zoro stated

"A..Alright, just be careful."I replied and he nodded.

"I'm always careful."Zoro said and I raised and eyebrow.

"Let's talk about that when we get out."

He looked at me and then up and started to climb up. A couple of time he slipped but to our luck he didn't fell.

He then suddenly fell down and I gasped, as he touched the ground he let out a small groan and I looked at him shocked, worry in my eyes.

"are you okay?"I asked and helped him back up.

"I try again."Zoro said and I shook my head.

"Zoro, you're going to hurt yourself."I argued

"I'm going to try again, I promised her."Zoro said and I looked at him not understanding before I sighed and gave in.

Zoro then tried to climb up again, it was good at first and he just slipped a few times, but as he was just a few feet away from the end, he slipped and fell and hit the ground roughly. I gasped and kneeled down beside him. He was unconscious.

"Zoro?"I asked and shook him gently, nothing.
After a couple of times where I said his name and tried to wake him up, I gave up and sat down beside him.

After a couple of minutes I heard a small groan and I looked over to Zoro to see that he began to sat up.

"Didn't I said be careful!"I said to him and helped him up, "Don't even think about trying again because this time I won't let you."

"And how are we supposed to get out then?"

"I climb."I stated