Chapter twenty-one

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

It was now darker and we were celebrating our win and that coco village was free. Everyone was happy, Usopp was telling his stories. I was sitting besides Zoro while we were talking.

"Do you want more to eat?"Zoro asked me and getutet towards my empty plate.

"Actually,yes. Do you want more?"I asked and he hesitated before nodding. I smiled and stood up grabbed his hand and dragging him up.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked over to the people who were in a line to get sanji's food.

"Hey!"Sanji said to Nojiko.

"I'm gonna need these recipes too."Nojiko spoke and Sanji chuckled,"You should write a cookbook."

"Well, you know, a true artist never reveals his secrets, but I could be talked into offering some private lessons."Sanji said with his charming smile, while giving Nojiko her food.

"Nice try."

I stepped forward and gave Sanji a smile.
"Hope you like it, angel."

I chuckled a bit,"It's great. You're a great cook."I smiled while he gave me my food and I stepped back, and Zoro stepped forward.

"Ooh. Back for seconds. Must have liked it."

"Yeah, it was okay."Zoro spoke.

"That plate says different."Sanji said with an amused smile.

"Gotta keep my strength up, even with your cooking. It's the least you can do, considering I saved your ass from those fishmen."Zoro continued and I chuckled.

"What? I saved your arse."

"You didn't even get your hands dirty."

"At least I don't need three swords to prove I'm a man."Sanji commented and I snickered.

Zoro gave Sanji a look and grabbed his plate. Afterwards I and Zoro walked back to where the people were sitting.

Zoro sat down and I stood beside him and luffy, but then he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. I felt myself blush and tried to cover it up, but as I heard Zoro's grin I knew that he saw it.

"There I was, completely alone, surrounded by fishmen, the great Captain Usopp staring death in the face. But I knew I couldn't give up the fight, not with the fate of Coco village at stake!"Usopp explained his lie story to the villagers.