Chapter sixteen

🤍𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𓆩♡𓆪🤍

I was sitting there, silently. After a few more minutes I finally began to talk.

"So...Luffy and Usopp are now at the baratie. Nami is I think with the map...and because Zeff told us we should talk to you...I'm gonna tell you something. You asked me a question,back there as we left the island where the idiot clown was...and I thought I'm just gonna explained it to you."I began.

"Well, they called me kazuna Malia. And yes it was my name until I was...twelve I think. Well...as I was pretty young and I can't really tell how old I was my old village was attacked by pirates. My mom...well she got captured and..killed. We have no prove that she's dead but..it's the only logical thing. And both my parents were popular pirates, swordsman and archer...from the hawk pirates. I had my mother's name, because it was safer. But then there was an accident. My father fought in a war art battle, I fought with them. And there I got a bit popular with the name kazuno. And as my father...died..I was alone for a couple of years until i came to shellstown, and my aunt took me in. So, she changed my name. I had a wanted poster as kid, as I was thirteen because the marine searched for me. And because of that I changed my name into kiyomi Malia."I explained and looked at Zoro who couldn't hear me, or so I think.

Suddenly I heard a noise and stood up. I grabbed a knife because my bow was a bit far away. I walked to the door of the room and suddenly felt pain in my cheek and nose, as well as my head. And so I fell unconscious..

                              🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

"Malia?"I heard someone call my name and let out a small groan. "Malia!"

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up to see luffy, wet. Completely wet. Usopp was standing a bit away while looking at me.

"What happened here?"Usopp asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I heard a noise, walked out and the next thing that happened was me getting knocked out."I replied.

"Yeah, we can see that."Usopp said and gestured towards my cheek.

"Of course..."I muttered under my breath,"What happened to you?"

Luffy just looked at the ground not answering and I looked at Usopp.

"Funny Story,hah."Usopp said and before he could continue I started to talk.

"Wait. Where's Nami? Is she alright? Is the map still here?"

Luffy and Usopp looked at each other.

"Nami's part of Arlong's crew. She got the map. We lost the map."Usopp replied and I let out a sigh.

"Alright...what now?"

"I'm not sure yet."Luffy said and I stood up.

"Go and dry your clothes or put on new ones. And then...maybe talk to Zoro. You didn't talked to him at all."I said with a warm smile and patted luffy shoulder before walking out.