Chapter four

𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𓆩♡𓆪

I began to wake up as I felt someone shake me and hearing someone calling my name. I groaned as I opened my eyes, seeing luffy as he then walked away to get nami to wake up.

I looked over at zoro, who was laying beside me. Or better saying I was technically laying on him. My head was on his chest and my leg was over his. I moved away from him and grabbed Zoro's arm, trying to wake him up.

"Hey? Zoro."I whispered softly as zoro began to opened his eyes, so I moved away from him.

"They took my swords."Zoro said as he looked at his side, seeing none of the three swords.

I put my hand behind my back and let out a growl."They took my bow."I said full with hatred.

"And my rucksack, ugh, with all my navigation gear."Nami groaned.

Luffy's hand goes up to his head and he let out a relieved sigh as he felt his hat,"They didn't took my hat"

"Yeah, small blessings."Nami commented but then one thing came into her mind,"damn it, we've lost the map." She said as she stood up.

I was slightly standing beside zoro, who was looking through the little holes that where in the thing we were in.

"No."Luffy said as he shot up, getting met with wooden and he slightly goes down.
Now I'm feeling little.

"No, we didn't. It's in a safe place."Luffy explained, patting his hand on his stomach as I let out a ew same as nami. Zoro then started to punch against the wooden as I looked at him.

"Hey. Stop, stop that. Stop that." I said.

"What? I'm trying to find a way out."

"We've been captured. You can't just make loud noises, mosshead."I explained as nami nodded.

"She's right, we need a plan."

"I don't need a plan. I just need to beat the hell out of every marine I see."Zoro argued.

"Hey, everyone, relax. We're fine."Luffy tried to calm the tension down.

"We're fine? And what way are we fine?!"I asked in disbelief.

"We're not fine. The marines will throw us in jail if we're lucky. Execute us if they don't"Nami said trying to find a way out of here.

"They...they are not marines. Before I got knocked out, I saw a Jolly Roger. We've been captured by pirates."Luffy informed and my face goes pale.

"That's not any better!"I snapped as I began to find a way out too, as fast as I can.

"No, he's right. Marines have training. Pirates are easier to kill."Zoro said as I let out a scoff.