Chapter seven

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 ☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

We are now in the ship yard, and there are many beautiful ships. Nami and luffy were going in front of me and zoro.

"Look at 'em all."I smiled as I looked around.

"How much to these cost?"Zoro asked

"If you have to ask , you can't afford it."Nami replied.

"Okay, so we need to get one with a very, very impressive figurehead. At least two..no,no three masts! And a really high crow's nest."Luffy rambled with a smile.

"We are not gonna be able to sail a ship anywhere near that size. There's only four of us." Nami protested.

"Four of us right now."

"Well, unless you can find another weird, desperate souls to help us."

"Speak for yourself."Zoro spoke up.

"Listen. We are going to bed something a little less flashy if we want to sneak out of here."Nami stated and we came to stop.

"You want to steal a ship?"Luffy asked in disbelief and nami scoffed.

"How else did you except us to get one?"She said crossing her arms.

"I don't know. But we can't steal one."Luffy repeated.

"What kind of pirate are you?"

"A ship is not just a ship. It's a part of our crew. We need to find the perfect one. And we're gonna get it the right way."Luffy explained.

"Okay, pitch that to the salesman. I'm sure that'll win him over."Nami replied sarcastically.

"Exactly."Luffy smiled and began to walk away and I looked at him.

"He's going to do something bad alone."I mumbled before I run after him.

                             🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

I and luffy walked around the ship yard, with me pointed at several ships and Luffy declining them.

Luffy then stopped and looked at a ship with a sheep figure,"That's the ship."

I looked at him before we walked forward and walked up the steps, looking more closely at the ship.

"Real beauty, huh?"A male voice spoke up and I looked around trying to find the guy who spoke.