Chapter twelve

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

We are now walking into this restaurant, it was quite lovely and nice. I and Nami forces the boys to change and shower, and that they did.

"Welcome to baratie, how can I help you?"The fishman said.

"Hi! Where do we eat?"Luffy said and I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Do you have a reservation,sir?"

"Do we need one?"

"We're very full today. I could put you on the waiting list. It's three weeks out."The fishman said and I let out a scoff.

"Three weeks?"I asked and before I could speak more I stopped myself. Manners,malia,manners.
I laid my head on Zoro's shoulder, i swear I could feel him tense up before he calmed down and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Maybe you want to check your book again. You wouldn't want to turn away the future king of the pirates, would you?"Usopp said as he walked besides Luffy.

"And who would that be,sir?"

"Monkey d. Luffy. Perhaps you've heard of him?"Usopp replied and I let out a sigh while leaning against Zoro.

"Well, in that case, we'll find a table."The fishman said.

"Yeah! I knew it."Luffy said.

"In three weeks."The fishman added and I looked at Nami nodded at her as I handed her the money. Nami grinned before walking up to the fishman.

"You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots."Nami said and handed the fishman the money.

"Of course. Right this way, ma'am."The fishman said and I looked up at Zoro who grinned a bit, before we both followed after the fishman. Just as the others.

"See? Works every time."Usopp said and I let out a chuckle.

The fishman brought us to our table and I sat down besides Nami. Zoro tried to sit down besides Luffy but failed because of his swords.

"I'd be happy to check tour swords for you,sir."The fishman said to zoro.

"I got this."Zoro said and sat down beside me.

"Here are your menus. Your waiter will be with you shortly."The fishman informed and walked away.

"I wonder what kind of food they have."Usopp spoke up.