Chapter eighteen

𓆩♡𓆪𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𓆩♡𓆪

"I think I got more of a boat body than a long-journey-on-foot kind of body. Anybody else missing the ocean? No? Okay. I could go bring the boat around if we don't want to walk all the way back."Usopp said while we were walking just the way the officer guy told us. I was linked with Zoros arm because I'm pretty much sure he would get lost on a straight way.

We then reached a house that looked actually real pretty. We stopped in front of it as the woman with blue hair stepped out of the door with a gun aimed towards us.

"Whoa!"Usopp said and hid behind me and Zoro.

"Turn around and leave. Now."The woman said.

"That's what I've been saying."Usopp spoke.

"Hey, I saw you earlier. I think maybe you and I have something  common."Luffy said and the woman loaded the gun.

"I've got the gun, and you're standing in front of it. What could we possibly have in common?"

"Let's start with Nami. Seems you know her very well."Luffy stated.

"She's a thief with no conscience. And when there's no more left to take, she leaves and doesn't turn back. Now get off my property."The woman replied.

"Nami's part of our crew. She's our friend."

The woman looked at us, seeming to know way more than we do,"My sister doesn't have any friends. The sooner you realize that, the better."

"Sisters. That makes sense. Both as beautiful as each other."Sanji spoke up.

"Give it up."Zoro said and pulled me closer to him.

"I can tell she really did a number on you guys. You're not special, and I can't help you."The woman said.

"How about a meal?"Sanji offered.

"What?"

"An exchange of sorts for your valuable time and information."

"You cook?"

"He's a waiter."Zoro spoke and I let out a chuckle but covered it up with a small cough.

"He's the best cook in East blue. You never tasted anything better in your life. Usopp's word."

"Ain't got much to cook with."The woman told us.

"You'd be surprised how much I can make with very few ingredients. What do you say?"Sanji asked,"We have a little dinner, a little conversation."

"Fine."The woman said and put the gun down,"But there'd better be dessert."

I smiled a bit and followed after the woman.
I sat down on the opposite of the woman.