Chapter twenty

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁☁️𓆩♡𓆪🤍

Fucking fishman. How I hate them. The fishman jumped into the water and jumped out of it, attacking Sanji. Zoro had pulled me back. I was already wet, why do I have to get even more wet?

The fishman pinned Sanji down, Zoro tried to attack the fishman with his sword but the fishman easily blocked the attack.

The fishman is pretty strong, I began to grab an arrow, slowly. Sanji tried to attack the fishman again, but failed and got pushed back.

I shot the arrow at the fishman and hit his shoulder, the fishman let out a grunt and turned around to me. I grabbed another arrow while the fishman came racing towards me. As he grabbed my arm I stabbed my arrow in his stomach. The fishman grabbed my bow and threw it into the water, again. One time wasn't enough right?

The fishman then threw me against a rock and I let out a groan as my head and back hit the rock.

"You're not match for me. My kicks can break a ship's keel."The fishman said, while I tried to regain my strength.

"That's nothing. You should have seen zeff's kicks as he found an eggshell in the crème brûlèe."Sanji groaned.

"I get it. Zeff was mean to you. Boo-hoo."Zoro commented while trying to stand up.

As Zoro saw me he rushed over to me and helped me up,"I could have stand up myself."I said with a small groan.

"Maybe."

Before we could talk again the fishman yelled and attacked Sanji again. I and Zoro glanced at each other.

"I don't have my bow.."I said to him and he looked at me and I gestured towards the water. He nodded.

"Stay here. I don't want you to get hurt again."

"Aha, so I should watch you get hurt or what?"I asked and he shook his head.

"Just stay here."Zoro said while trying to attack the fishman, and guess what? He failed too.

I rushed over to Zoro and Sanji and looked at Zoro in worry. He looked back at me and gave me a small but reassuring smile.

"Nami is a fool to have her faith in such weak compatriots."The fishman said and I let out a 'uhh', because I knew exactly how Sanji will react. Sanji put his jacket off and halted at the fishman.

"You don't ever badmouth Nami."

"Now you've done it."Zoro said and I let out a chuckle turning to him.