-ℳℯ𝒹𝓊𝓈𝒶-

𓇽

Darlin', darlin', darlin'
I fall to pieces when I'm with you, I fall to pieces
My cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme
And all of my peaches (are ruined)

Love, is it real love?
It's like smiling when the firing squad's against you
And you just stay lined up
Yeah

Cherry, Lana Del Rey

𓇽

Once dinner was done everyone make there way back up stairs to get ready for the bonfire. Normally Violet would have gotten ready with the Richardson girls but this year since she was staying at the Fishers she decided just to face time them.

While she was picking out what she wanted to wear, Conrad came up behind her wrapping his arms around her. "I'm going to go down stairs and smoke." He mumbled into her neck. "Let me know when you are ready and then we can leave."

Violet turned her body so she was facing Conrad. "That works for me." She said smiling. "Jere, and Steven are coming to right?"

Conrad nodded. "Yeah. Jere is going to be the designated driver tonight. So, you don't have to worry about it." He explained.

Violet was the designated driver not that she minded. She wanted her friends to have fun, and in her mind she didn't have to drink to have. Violet also didn't like to drink during her softball season ether, because her softball season was over for a bit she was going to drink a little.

"Okay, that's good to know." She kissed Conrads cheek causing him to smile. "I'm going to get ready now. You go smoke and I will be down in like 15 minutes."

Conrad nodded, smiling before kissing her lips. "Okay, tell Clara and Nicole I say 'hi'."

"Okay, you dork." With that Conrad walked out of his room leaving Violet to call her friends. She grabbed her iPad and faced timed Clara.

After about three rings she picked up and saw Clara's and Nicoles smiling faces. "You missed us so much you had to call us?" Clara said making the blonde laugh slightly.

"Of course I miss you guys." The blonde said smiling. "What time are you guys going to the bonfire?"

Nicole shrugged. "I was thinking we would leave in 20 minutes. Not sure tho. What about you?" She asked.

"I think the goal is we leave in 20 but knowing Jere he is going to take his sweet time." Little did Violet know that Jere was walking by the door.

"I heard that!" He called back making the three girls laugh as Jeremiah stuck his head into the room. "Hello, ladies." He said winking, making the Richardson girls fall on the floor laughing.

"And good bye, Jeremiah." Violet said getting off the bed and closing the door on him. "Anyways, what are you guys wearing to the bonfire tonight?"

Nichole held up a red dress, along with a hoodie that she stole from Clara. Clara didn't seem to care tho as she had a million hoodies of her own.

Clara then held up a pair of jean shorts, a white tank top and one of her softball hoodies. Her last name sat on the back of the hoodie along with number 8. A number that she had had since she was 6.

"What about you?" Clara asked as Nicole left the screen to go change.

Violet held up one of her brothers hoodies, along with one of the body suits that she stole from Nicole last week, with jean shorts. "Simple enough yeah?" She asked as Clara nodded agreeing with her.