- ℒ𝒶𝒹𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝓇 -

𓇽

One night, a few moons ago
I saw flecks of what could've been lights
But it might just have been you
Passing by unbeknownst to me
Life is emotionally abusive
And time can't stop me quite like you did
And my flight was awful, thanks for asking
I'm unglued, thanks to you

And it's like snow at the beach
Weird but fuckin' beautiful
Flying in a dream, stars by the pocketful
You wanting me tonight feels impossible
But it's comin' down, no sound, it's all around
Like snow on the beach
Like snow, oh, oh oh

Snow On The Beach, Taylor Swift

𓇽

After the whole shower thing Violet was asked to check on Susannah when after Belly drunkly tripped and pushed Susannah. Laurel asked her to check in on her because Violet planned to become a physical therapist. She had also taken first year while she was at Academy. 

Violet was in Conrads room putting her medical things away, once her phone rang. It was from her recruiter Jess who was making sure she was getting the best when it came to softball. He was also Clara's and Carters recruiter as well.

All she wanted to do was hang out with Conrad and watch the fireworks and then go out with her friends, was that too much to ask for at this time.

Violet grabbed her phone and answered, "Hey, Jess how is it going?"

"Hey, Vi, everything is good just checking in on you with your recruiting because I know you were hoping for a full ride and everything."

Violet nodded, "Yeah, but they only give out like 24 a year, the half ride is good but the full ride would just be more ideal you know?"

"Yeah, I get that anyways, I've got news for you," Jess said "I was able to talk to the coach and I was able to pull you a full ride!"

"Really?" Violet said as she started dancing around in her room.

"Yes, they think that you deceive it and I was also able to get Clara one as well, I called her before I called you." Jess exclaimed, happy for the girl.

"That's amazing Jess, you have know idea how much this means to me," Violet exclaimed, "Like you don't understand how much I love you right now."

Jess laughed on the other end, "Nah, girl this was all you, all the hard work you did payed off. I gotta go now, the wife and I are going out. I will call you in a month to make sure that everything is good."

"Yeah, that works thank you so much."

𓇽

Violet ran down the stairs and all the parents looked at her with wide eyes, "I got the full ride!" She explained as he dad and Amelia smiled and ran over to hug her.

"Oh I am so proud of you, you are growing up so fast." Leon explained as he pulled away from his daughter. "Did you tell Carter yet?" He asked as his daughter shook his head.

"No, I am going tell him once I go over to Clara's."

Laurel and Susannah then pulled Violet into a hug. "Oh I am so happy for you, I knew you could do it." Susannah told the girl with a smile on her face, "I can't wait to watch your first game, oh you are going to fucking kill it."

Everyone was so proud of Violet as Isabel sat on the stairs watching with anger, she got up and started to walk down to the beach where Conrad would be waiting for Violet.