- 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓃 ℰ𝓃𝒹 -

Please read this :)

Soooooo

With the second season coming up and me almost being done with season 1, I want your guys options.

Jeremiah with Isabel or not? And if not who would you like to see him with?

The fighting with Isabel and Violet I want to keep going but do you want anything specific to happen.

For Isabel do I give her a boyfriend or a crush to add or would you like the obsession with Conrad to continue?

Do I give Clara a boyfriend?

I don't want her and Carter to date as I want Carter to find someone in collage.

Nicole isn't in the second season, would you like to see her or no?

I will not be making Violet pregnant as I want to give her an actual softball collage experience.

I also will not be breaking them but because they have a strong relationship and it is healthy. I feel like breaking them up would wreck the story.

So with that being said, is there anything you want to see on Violet's side besides being pregnant because my plan is to do that in season 3.

After the Deb episode I will make one more part to the story then season one will be done. So season 1 has 2 more parts.

Lastly if you have anything else you might want to see in story please comment, I would love to hear your ideas.

Lastly lastly, I have 1k votes thank you all so muchhhhhhhh
:)