- 𝒪𝒽 𝓃ℴ, 𝓅ℴℴ𝓇 ℐ𝓈𝒶𝒷ℯ𝓁 -

𓇽

So many mornings, I woke up confused
In my dreams, I do anything I want to you
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind

Right now, I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to

Shameless, Camila Cabello

𓇽

Violet and Carter versus Isabel and Jeremiah. That was who was facing off in the finals. The game was easy at least for Carter and Violet it was. Violet passed the ball to her brother before he went in for a spike. It landed in front of a diving Isabel.

Carter smiled and held a heart up to the stands that Amelia gave back to her older brother. Violet high-fived her brother before she got the ball serving again. Violet was on fire, she was hitting all her spots.

"Ace, ace, ace!" Clara shout out holding up a sigh, while Amelia danced around with the pompoms in her hand.

Conrad clapped his hands, smiling down at his girlfriend. Sure his brother was playing but he was always going to cheer for Violet.

Violet was getting ready to serve the ball again. Isabel tried to spike the ball at Violet, but it didn't work well for her, as Violet was able to pass it to her brother. Carter then set her up for a spike. Once it was in the air Violet timed it hitting the ball hard onto the ground.

Isabel wasn't able to get a hand on it and it went past a diving Jeremiah. The crowd cheered for Violet and Carter as they won the game.

Conrad ran onto the court, picking up Violet and spinning her around. Carter smiled at his younger sister throwing her onto this shoulders as she waved her pompoms around still cheering for her older siblings.

Clara and Nicole, smiled at the couple taking photos before pulling her into a hug and smiling.

𓇽

"And the winners are Carter Edwards and Violet Edward!" Susannah shouted excitedly into the microphone.

Leon then walked over to his kids pulling them into a hug. "You two fucking crushed it today. I am so proud of you guy." He hugged them one more time. "What do you say if we all go out for dinner? Us and the Fishers?"

The kids nodded their heads, Violet was okay with skipping the boat party as it turned out that one of the deb girls invited Isabel by mistake. Nicole and Clara understood why she chose not to come and they were never going to force her to go.

"I love you, Dad." Violet whispered to her head as she pulled him into a hug once more. Leon smiled and wrapped his arms around Violet. Once she let go she ran to Conrad, letting her brother talk to their dad.

𓇽

Isabel just watched frowning, that should have been her celebrating her win, not Violet. This was her thing not Violet, Violets was softball and not volleyball. Jeremiah was talking to Isabel about how happy he was for them for even making it this far.

However, Isabel saw it differently. She pushed Jeremiah away as he tried to say sorry, he frowned watching her storm away. He was proud of her and how hard she worked, he knew that he wasn't the greatest volleyball player but he still tried his hardest.