- 𝒯ℯ𝓃 ℳ𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉ℯ𝓈 ℰ𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓇 -

𓇽

Eyes don't lie
Eyes don't lie
Say you're mine
Eyes don't lie

Can't lie to you, baby
Wanna feel your body close
You say that you hate me
Then tell me shit nobody knows

Eyes Don't Lie, Isabel LaRosa

𓇽

"Jeremiah" Conrad was cut off by his brother tackling him to the ground. Punches started to be thrown by the younger fisher, Conrad didn't want to hurt his brother, but he knew that his brother was mad and he would take that beating if it meant his brother would be okay.

"Oh, my God!" Violet gasped as she watched her boyfriend dodge punches from Jeremiah. She didn't know what to do, she knew this wasn't her battle but she didn't want to watch her boyfriend and her friend beat each other up.

"What're you doing?" Susannah cried as she stood over her boys. "Stop it. Both of you, stop it."

Violet looked between the two boys unsure why Jeremiah started the fight but deep down knew why he was acting the way he was, "What is going on?" she mumbled mostly to herself.

Steven and Carter pulled the two boys away from each other with Leon helping separate the boys, standing in the middle not wanting to night to be wrecked even more. Everyone was just standing around trying to figure out what was going to happen next.

"Mom..." Jeremiah trailed off as he looked up at his mother and then to his brother once again and back to his mom. "We know, Mom. We both know. So, does Violet."

"Know what?" Susannah asked as tears pooled in her eyes. She wanted to hide it, she just wanted her perfect summer, maybe her last perfect summer to be so perfect that they would remember happy memories. That's all she wanted.

𓇽

It's safe to say that after Jeremiah's confession everyone was very tense. Isabel was immediately looking at Conrad for an answer but there was no time for any explanation. Conrad moved to stand beside Violet as she looked at his face making sure that he was okay.

Laurel was quickly rushing an upset Susannah out of the club with the teenagers following behind. Leon holding his youngest in his arms while Conrad carried Violet out who now had her make-up running down her face.

Everything felt so much more real for the older blonde, she didn't want it to be really, she didn't want to lose anther mother. Susannah meant the world to Violet as she wasn't ready to let her go.

"Mom what's going on?" Isabel asked rushing after her mother, she was had no idea what was going on as she looked at an upset Violet. She smiled to herself slightly but once she saw the face of Violet she mentally groaned. How was it she always looked pretty? She was even a pretty crier.

"We'll all talk about this at home." Laurel stated guiding Susannah into her car before turning back to the kids. "Steven and Belly will come with me. Leon can you take Susannah? Conrad will you be okay to drive the Jeep?"

"Yeah sure." Conrad led his girlfriend and brother to the jeep, Carter following behind with Amelia in his arms.

"But what about the deb ball? We can't just leave!" Isabel exclaimed hoping that Violet would back her up but she said nothing just holding onto Conrad. "Why can't you just tell us what's going on now?"

"Because this is not the place to have a serious conversation!" Laurel snapped back at her daughter.

"Mom-"